Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 11, 2009
MEL --> ADL
AFL Club
Sydney
Hitler, Mother Theresa and Einstein

Better to get into a grand final and lose or bow out in a prelim final
Grand Finals are hard to make, let alone win, so I think it all depends on whether you think your club is good enough to make the Grand Final. If you achieved more than you were expecting as a footy club then Prelim loss would be acceptable. Only one side can win the GF so it is better to be in it then not at all.

Village or Hoyts cinema?

Aug 28, 2014
Singapore
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Chelsea
Grand Finals are hard to make, let alone win, so I think it all depends on whether you think your club is good enough to make the Grand Final. If you achieved more than you were expecting as a footy club then Prelim loss would be acceptable. Only one side can win the GF so it is better to be in it then not at all.

Village or Hoyts cinema?
Village

Convert religions or if you aren't religious, join a religion to marry the one you love?

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
To marry the one I love is outlawed in this country but no I wouldn't.
Europe or America if you had to choose one to live in for the rest of your life?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back