The "Question to the next person" game

Remove this Banner Ad

Your favourite song.:)

Doritos with salsa or Doritos no salsa?
Salsa - Doritos are no good. There's a brand of corn chips in Coles that I can't remember the name of, but they are in brown bags that are usually sold in the cooking section. They are by far the nicest corn chips. Half of them disappear in my mouth before the nachos are even made...

If you could murder one person and get away with it:
1. Would you do it?
2. Who'd it be if you did?
3. Why / why not?

What is your favourite board on Bigfooty and why?

It would be a toss up between GD, Wrestling, NFL and Media and Entertainment. They seem to be the boards that I post on with the least amount of campaigners and less s**t fighting among posters. If I had to pick one then probably Media and Entertainment.

What is your least favourite board on Bigfooty and why.

It would be a toss up between GD, Wrestling, NFL and Media and Entertainment. They seem to be the boards that I post on with the least amount of campaigners and less s**t fighting among posters. If I had to pick one then probably Media and Entertainment.

What is your least favourite board on Bigfooty and why.

The Bay. For obvious reasons. Second would be the Politics one. Again, for obvious reasons.

If Bigfooty shut down, what would you spend all that extra time doing?

Can I say normal water? I don't drink them... But out of the two soda.

Favourite holiday destination.
I've been to several countries but i have to say it would be Singapore. I like how the weather is the same for most of the year, it's very clean, it's got a classy feel to it, the food is really good and the people are nice. Their airline also does a decent job :thumbsu:

Have you visited all the states in Australia? Why/Why not?

I've been to several countries but i have to say it would be Singapore. I like how the weather is the same for most of the year, it's very clean, it's got a classy feel to it, the food is really good and the people are nice. Their airline also does a decent job :thumbsu:

Have you visited all the states in Australia? Why/Why not?

No (only Qld, NT, NSW, Vic). I'm 15.

great job you could do hassle free for life with s**t pay or s**t job that would burn you and ruin your life for $1m a year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great job you could do hassle free for life with s**t pay (I'm good a budgeting)

piranhas or crocodiles?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back