Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What style of wide-brimmed hat won't make me look like either:
A) an neckbeard
B) a schoolchild

My big bald head needs more protection, but I'm aware that wearing a non-cap hat always brings the possibility of looking like a w***er.

Last edited:

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
A) an neckbeard
B) a schoolchild

My big bald head needs more protection, but I'm aware that earring a non-cap hat always brings the possibility of looking like a w***er.
you got to own it what ever it is

Ive got a panama and a straw cowboy
But just wear the bunnings special around the house

Try a pith helmet or a boater

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A) an neckbeard
B) a schoolchild

My big bald head needs more protection, but I'm aware that earring a non-cap hat always brings the possibility of looking like a w***er.
I've got one of these.
Trilby00409_2048x.jpg

Jul 8, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
A) an neckbeard
B) a schoolchild

My big bald head needs more protection, but I'm aware that wearing a non-cap hat always brings the possibility of looking like a w***er.
Depends on the occasion. If it's just for around the house, garden, BBQ etc these are pretty good to keep the sun off.

BP90035577-natural.jpeg

Caesar

Ex-Huckleberry
Mar 3, 2005
Tombstone, AZ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I’m not bald but I have the sort of skin that requires a hat in summer.

Hard to go past a Bunnings-style straw hat for practicality, but I also have an Akubra Balmoral for something a bit dressier.

The Akubra range is pretty great really... they have a lot of stuff that doesn’t make you look like a wannabe farmer, and most of their hats have sensible-sized brims.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Wgaf what people think. Just get a wide brimmed hat you like.
+2 for Indiana Jones

Jan 31, 2010
Busan
AFL Club
Adelaide
I have a question. And I have no idea how to approach it.

My fathers partner and her friends have invited me and my partner over for drinks. Back story - my father is no longer with us and there was a deeply personal issue with me and my partner which my dad's partner and friends caught wind of. I knew these people but never saw them - obviously saw my dad's partner quite a bit though. I know the reason they want to catch up for drinks is because of this personal issue, and I think they think they're doing the right thing with my Dad no longer around.

Problem is, I don't want to talk about the issue with anyone really, let alone my dad's friends. I get they're trying to be friendly but how do I tell them that no I don't want to catch up for drinks without sounding like a campaigner?

I have a question. And I have no idea how to approach it.

My fathers partner and her friends have invited me and my partner over for drinks. Back story - my father is no longer with us and there was a deeply personal issue with me and my partner which my dad's partner and friends caught wind of. I knew these people but never saw them - obviously saw my dad's partner quite a bit though. I know the reason they want to catch up for drinks is because of this personal issue, and I think they think they're doing the right thing with my Dad no longer around.

Problem is, I don't want to talk about the issue with anyone really, let alone my dad's friends. I get they're trying to be friendly but how do I tell them that no I don't want to catch up for drinks without sounding like a campaigner?
I think just being up front, thanks for the offer it sounds great, however Im still processing and need more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back