The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I jumped into a course reluctantly and I don't feel I'm getting a whole lot out of it but I've decided to go back for another semester to really give it a crack. If you don't know what you want to do, don't stress. Just get a job and work for a year. You might save enough to travel or do some cool s**t, and you have a year to contemplate what to do without the stress of year 12 weighing on you.

good advice, thanks dude.

Told a girl to come over for dinner tomorrow night, told her I'm an astounding chef. Don't know why, since I can't cook for s**t really. Need suggestions on easy but impressive meal ideas so I can "moisten the wagon" as the old saying goes.

+1 for roast

Go to local Safeway or Coles.

Buy roast chicken.

Put chicken in oven.

Hide all evidence of purchase

Wait for lady friend to arrive

Serve

What if she's a vego?

Spinach and ricotta cannelloni, salad and garlic bread.

Haven't made this in ages. Thank you for reminding me, is a great meal.

Risotto is pretty easy to make BALKS if you are willing to commit to 30mins+ of continual stirring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At what stage of cooking do I put the roofies in?

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Gonna go the roast and the bottle of vino.

Will let you all know if the wagon was moistened.

I'd rather that than vice versa. At least you can't get in trouble for being late home. Any alternative routes? I couldn't find any
Depends where you're starting from. I avoid it but only because to get there I need Yan Yean rd which is a nightmare.
In the morning it's a like heavy, probably til plenty Rd but then it opens up. Before they fixed it last year it was terrible right through

Has anyone got iiNet? Or TPG?

Because I want to know the pros and cons of the companies :)
I have TPG

Not sure what I can answer though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back