The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My biggest regret is not travelling more when I was younger. I started working full time straight out of high school and was a restaurant manager by the age of 20, working 50-60 hours a week with one day off. Now I want to start a family, which means I won't be able to travel for quite a while longer.

If you can, pack your s**t up and go work overseas. If you can carry three plates, make a coffee and pull beer, you'll get a job. Just go live.

This reminds me, sorry to hijack but do employers consider a degree/diploma from these online universities to be on par with a degree from an actual uni?

I'd imagine that the degrees are 'on par' however when you're studying online you're missing out on a lot of networking which is really where a lot of your opportunities are going to come from (of course this depends on what course/industry you're getting into)

My biggest regret is not travelling more when I was younger. I started working full time straight out of high school and was a restaurant manager by the age of 20, working 50-60 hours a week with one day off. Now I want to start a family, which means I won't be able to travel for quite a while longer.

If you can, pack your s**t up and go work overseas. If you can carry three plates, make a coffee and pull beer, you'll get a job. Just go live.
Don't you get annual leave?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't caught the 'travelling bug' either. There are specific places I want to visit, like the US for the basketball and to roadtrip route 66. Or the UK for a bit of football hooliganism. I don't feel any pressure to tick these things off ASAP though. Don't rush brehs, just be cool like me.

i've met some swansea fans online and if i dont go to uni im going to live in wales for six months next year and live with them

other than that i just like short sharp trips i think

485930488-swansea-striker-bafetimbi-gomis-celebrates-gettyimages.jpg

Not sure how you can think they show is great but the movie sucked :S

The first movie was exactly what the show was, just on a holiday. Have not seen the second one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back