The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the advertising is based on your browsing history.
I don't browse anything like some of the ads that pop up "Disturbing photos of the most evil men is history as children" "The most popular engagement rings of 2105" "must have foundation".

It's random as.

Always frustrated me how there's little of World War Two taught in senior years of school. Cannot understand it one bit, only the most important event in modern times.

She would've learned a fair bit about Russia's World War One involvement studying the Russian Rev, and similar if she did the Chinese one like I did too.
Yeah WWI & II I think a lot of kids would have taken interest in.

Does it really matter?

Cop the ads or buy a subscription.
I think the issue for some people is that BF is apparently a family site, yet it is showing provocative ads such as "top five sex worker myths busted."

Seems when money is involved it doesn't matter what the content is.

I think the issue for some people is that BF is apparently a family site, yet it is showing provocative ads such as "top five sex worker myths busted."

Seems when money is involved it doesn't matter what the content is.
Yes... who cares?

I have no problem with people wanting to earn extra money. It's not immoral nor a crime.

If the price to pay is that you can't post pr0n or bikini clad women, then it's pretty minuscule.

Why's that? I think I enjoyed most history subjects. Even now I enjoy reading historical books or biographies.
History and geography would probably be my worst trivia topics.

We'd be a good team then! Blue and Yellow are my 'go to' colours.
I am so puzzled by this post. I have no idea what you're talking about other than the fact that I can tell by your avatar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't browse anything like some of the ads that pop up "Disturbing photos of the most evil men is history as children" "The most popular engagement rings of 2105" "must have foundation".

It's random as.
No, because I get the same ads at work/home.

And I definitely haven't been looking at engagement rings or "menacing childhood photos of the world's most evil men".
But you both browse big footy. There is a very high chance that it is mentioned here, then bang there's your ad.

Wait, isn't blue Geography? Did they change it? Entertainment used to be pink.
Haha I read it wrong off google

Pink and Orange.

Now I dislike the combo.

Yes... who cares?

I have no problem with people wanting to earn extra money. It's not immoral nor a crime.

If the price to pay is that you can't post pr0n or bikini clad women, then it's pretty minuscule.
...those two things do not have anything to do with each other at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back