The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who bases friendships on whether or not they like one particular sport is a bit ridiculous.

Actually no, it's not that ridiculous.

That friend- the one I cut ties with who I'll meet at that singles party, that was one big difference between the two of us. Obviously i never tried to talk footy with her because she hated it, oh except when Geelong won the flag in 07 and i had the audacity to text her re. my excitement. The reply I got back was bordering on rude. :rolleyes:

It was at the point i thought what is the ****ing point of this friendship and in the end just let it die out.

Actually no, it's not that ridiculous.

That friend- the one I cut ties with who I'll meet at that singles party, that was one big difference between the two of us. Obviously i never tried to talk footy with her because she hated it, oh except when Geelong won the flag in 07 and i had the audacity to text her re. my excitement. The reply I got back was bordering on rude. :rolleyes:

It was at the point i thought what is the ****ing point of this friendship and in the end just let it die out.
My misses hates footy.
So does my mum, doesn't even support a team. I guess I should cut ties with her, she's getting on a bit anyway.

People shouldn't have to like the same things but they should be able to be interested in the things you are and at least make some sort of conversation about it or at least try to understand it except people are too busy trying to talk about themselves rather than listen.

should I watch Godfather 3? I've always avoided it due to the criticism, but I love the first 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. Next gen and PC only.
c6425b5ea472d08848c6aec2ab09ca93ba1.gif

Really?? I haven't played any of them. Should I get one of the earlier ones instead and if so which one?
New Vegas is probably my favourite game ever. Fallout 4 has wonderful gunplay if that's what your into - Bethesda clearly got some pointers from id (creators of Doom and Quake) who they now own, but the role playing part is so lackluster. NV is basically the opposite. Clunky but "decent" gunplay however the game is way more interesting and the dialogue and role playing is better.

IDK, I guess it's about what your into. It fails more at being a Fallout game but if you've never played one then it'll be no problem for you. I still recommend Fallout New Vegas over 4.

Really?? I haven't played any of them. Should I get one of the earlier ones instead and if so which one?

I'm personally more of a fan of 3 than New Vegas but others will tell you New Vegas rather than 3.

As for 4, I'm only playing it every now and again on my PC as my specs are s**t and the game runs like crap but from what I have experienced it's bloody good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back