The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an automated phone call from the bank claiming to be the Fraud Department and asking me for details. It sounded scammy so I hung up on them. It's on our home phone which doesn't show the number calling for some reason so I can't see it.

Do banks actually do this? It seems like if they suspect your account is being fraudeded they'd get an actual person to call you.

Got an automated phone call from the bank claiming to be the Fraud Department and asking me for details. It sounded scammy so I hung up on them. It's on our home phone which doesn't show the number calling for some reason so I can't see it.

Do banks actually do this? It seems like if they suspect your account is being fraudeded they'd get an actual person to call you.
Easiest thing to do would be go to your local branch and asking.

Is it cool to do an online degree while you're also doing a 'real life' degree?

Probably not considering a lot of real degrees these days utilise plenty of online content. That said it would be bloody expensive.

I know you probably wouldn't be allowed to get HECS help on 2 degrees at once, but I mean are there any laws against studying at two different Universities at once?

How young is too young to start thinking about investing and then actually doing it?

I don't think you can be too young. We set up an education and trust fund for our one year old. He's got more money in his account than me. haha

As for doing it yourself, as soon as you begin working you are able to tailor your superannuation to get started.

I don't think you can be too young. We set up an education and trust fund for our one year old. He's got more money in his account than me. haha

As for doing it yourself, as soon as you begin working you are able to tailor your superannuation to get started.

Where does he see the next 100 points in the ASX? Up or down?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice pub or restaurant to go to in Melbourne's eastern suburbs?

Thinking about the Bridge Hotel in Richmond.

Did LOL at Richmond being considered an Eastern Suburb of Melbourne.

Movie recommendations?

Looking for something that tugs at the ol' heart strings.
Anything that involves an animal is usually a heart string tugger. If you can get past Owen Wilson being totally s**t Marley and me is good

Are you allowed to put your rubbish in other peoples bins?

yes*

*rubbish bins aren't privately owned but, rather, are owned by your local council. if said bins are located on the nature strip at the front of a residence (waiting to be emptied by a truck), they are on council land and anyone is allowed to dump in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back