The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely people grow out of the "embarassing to hang with your mum" phase as soon as they leave high school?
I'm not embarrassed. I just get annoyed because she still wants to decide each and everything I wear.

I value her input, she generally as a good idea of what I should get, but sometimes I like to do things alone.

1406772566893.jpg-620x349.jpg

Todd Carney with the Corby sisters, is this the most bogan picture ever?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question, I have never understood the meaning of the term, not mutually exclusive, does it mean that two things do not have to go together? It seems like a double negative to me, can someone explain it to me?

Serious question, I have never understood the meaning of the term, not mutually exclusive, does it mean that two things do not have to go together? It seems like a double negative to me, can someone explain it to me?

"Mutually exclusive" refers to something existing in such a state which makes another thing impossible.

i.e. Finishing 9th on the AFL ladder, makes it impossible to win the flag. Therefore, finishing 9th, and winning the flag is mutually exclusive.

"Not mutually exclusive" is the opposite of this, something may exist in such a state which does not prevent another thing happening.

i.e. The Minor Premier and the 2014 Premiership team are not mutually exclusive.
e.g. Port Adelaide could be minor premiers and win the flag.

Whenever I look at a plane I always picture all the times I was in a plane and looking down below.

Doesn't really do much. I just continue on with my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back