Not open for further replies.

The Scales

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2014
The Moral High Ground
AFL Club
Essendon
other places are boring....

why do I waste my time overnight by watching infomercials that I've seen 50 times already?
Because they will give you a second one free, as long as you pay the additional postage, and, you can try the product for 30 days for free, and, if you don't like it, you can return it for the full purchase price (less delivery, and your return postage costs), but we need your credit card details, and, we won't forget to cancel your authorised direct debit, will we?

Plus the crap we sell doesn't work anything like we promote it, but if a "celebrity" or 50 endorses it for a cuppla hungy G's, we're good to go.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
At work, we have an affiliate company in India and want to bring out one of the guys for a week to meet the rest of the company over here. Anyone know the best visa to get for him?

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I didn't bother going in, but I was struck by it's general shitfulness. Concrete everywhere too, but I assumed that was the Greek influence from Phillip.
Me and my mate took the piss when we were in there, asked the poeple there all sorts of stupid questions.

We asked a girl there if the birds were spray painted black because of Queen Victoria painting all the gates/fences black around London when her husband died :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back