The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What in the name of Allah happened in that Cat Calling thread?
Floor Pig doing his usual tag teaming s**t , to try and bully a fellow poster off the forum, what else would you expect what happened. Mods just give Floor Pig carte blanche to do and say whatever he wants.

They could, but I don't believe I ever suggested they couldn't.

And anybody who doesn't see that logic is an idiot to be quite frank.
So there is no logic to asking a question about the location of a gate? If I'm going to subi or MCG, I would try and park closest to the location of that gate or take public transport to that side. It's not rocket science but it's a valid question and you just come off like a hypocrite when you dispute someone's genuine question but then answer someone else's very similar question.

is this were vealsey got banned? i have barely read that thread.

Don't think it was that thread he got banned in.

I've reopened it just to see if my faith in humanity is misplaced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Catfish Alley how have you pulled up today mate?

Bloody sore. Made progress with standing up and the physio though. Got the catheter taken out which is a relief. My surgery got pushed back to tomorrow.

I've never called a lawyer before but thought this warranted it. He seemed pretty positive about a settlement through the insurance company. Don't think I'll be back at work til the new year.

Just tell me a food that you want to know about and I'll photograph a bit of the article later.
I tried to link you to Amazon.com, where you can often look inside a few pages, but it wasn't listed there.

For example a tabale of thing such as carbs/serving things like that?

Computer nerds of Big Footy, I'm looking at you zimba peternorth Quivorir

I know this is not normal. Any idea why it's happening?

10383632_10152941716585992_3265377566280288024_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back