The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been happening the past 4-5+ nights in a row tho.

It is a bish. Moving my arms up, say like in a chicken wing movement (cant think of any other way to describe it), is painful. Luckily I'm not a chicken or I'd be in real trouble.
I think it just takes a while to get better. How long have you had the pillow for?

Heat pack helps and some deep heat.

But yeah, you have my sympathy, it's s**t as.

Lying down and getting up is a bish.

I think it just takes a while to get better. How long have you had the pillow for?

Heat pack helps and some deep heat.

But yeah, you have my sympathy, it's s**t as.

Lying down and getting up is a bish.

Have had the bishes for at least a year now. Got them on sale at Spotlight.

What is a good pillow to buy?

I have 4 in total- 2 soft and 2 firm, have been alternating between each lately and I wake up with a really sore neck, shoulders and even arms. Am over it. And they weren't exactly cheap ones either.
Have you tried using a latex pillow? Find I sleep much better and rarely wake up with a sore neck- only if I sleep in a strange position/on my stomach

Have you tried using a latex pillow? Find I sleep much better and rarely wake up with a sore neck- only if I sleep in a strange position/on my stomach

Yeah that's pretty much me tbh. Always sleep on my side or stomach. Once I had to wear one of those shitty heart rate monitors for 24 hours- so had no choice but to sleep on my back. Worst night ever. :(

Quivorir horseshoe pillow seems like a winner. Not completely pain free, but instead of waking up with neck/shoulder pain at a 7/8, is more like a 2/3 today.

Thanks for that suggestion you son of a bish, appreciated.
You're welcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the rules re: replicating art? Like if I'm a really good painter, can I recreate the Mona Lisa and sell it at the local markets?

Whats the rules re: replicating art? Like if I'm a really good painter, can I recreate the Mona Lisa and sell it at the local markets?
With no legal expertise, probably but you can't say it is the Mona Lisa.

Just a replica.

And you'll probably need a licence to sell at the market.

Why can so many things be made in HD but not surveillance cameras?

You see this shitty little grainy footage of a blokes a face where it's all pixelated and his own mother couldn't recognise him.

Is it really that hard to make surveillance cams HD?

No, but the harddrive space required to store 24/7 HD video, even for a week is astronomical. Its not worth it. Most cameras are more than capable of the footage they actually get but are lowed in quality for space.

No, but the harddrive space required to store 24/7 HD video, even for a week is astronomical. Its not worth it. Most cameras are more than capable of the footage they actually get but are lowed in quality for space.
Did you not see the shitty footage of the men who have been doing armed robberies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back