The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you be fined for having L plates/P plates on your car if you're full license? Sometimes my bro leaves his green P plates on and I forget to take em off. I can't be pinged for downgrading can I?

Can you be fined for having L plates/P plates on your car if you're full license? Sometimes my bro leaves his green P plates on and I forget to take em off. I can't be pinged for downgrading can I?
you can

Road Safety (Drivers) Regulations 2009, Clause 55
(2) A person who does not hold a probationary driver licence or a driver licence issued on a probationary basis in another jurisdiction must not drive a motor vehicle on a highway if there is displayed facing out from the front or rear of the vehicle a plate that is, or that resembles, a P plate

Watching After the Game.

Anyone know a link to the youtube video of the guy trying to scam the insurance by getting run over by a car. seen a few of them but that is one of the best. video was taken during daylight hours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My interview is tomorrow. Fingers crossed it goes well!
We may not always see eye but I think we can both appreciate how s**t being unemployed is
brb no money
brb no purpose
Did it go well SG?
Think so. Had some answers to the standard question pre-prepared and luckily they were used. Not going to get my hopes up though. Thought I did well but said they would let me know within 2 weeks. If this is successful I gotta have a face to face interview and then if that is successful I gotta meet with CEO or someone high up or something. Probably a 40% chance of passing this phase and if I got to Face to face about a 30% chance from there. But I guess you gotta be in it to win it
Should have asked whether I would be getting call or email. I'd say a call if I progress and an email if not.
Surely they could tell me there and then? It's not like they can replay the interview and dissect it.
Positive was, she kept saying "perfect" after my answers but that is probably just a mannerism

We may not always see eye but I think we can both appreciate how s**t being unemployed is
brb no money
brb no purpose

Think so. Had some answers to the standard question pre-prepared and luckily they were used. Not going to get my hopes up though. Thought I did well but said they would let me know within 2 weeks. If this is successful I gotta have a face to face interview and then if that is successful I gotta meet with CEO or someone high up or something. Probably a 40% chance of passing this phase and if I got to Face to face about a 30% chance from there. But I guess you gotta be in it to win it
Should have asked whether I would be getting call or email. I'd say a call if I progress and an email if not.
Surely they could tell me there and then? It's not like they can replay the interview and dissect it.
Positive was, she kept saying "perfect" after my answers but that is probably just a mannerism
I have money but I just spent 2k on a new bed/mattress.

Thankfully the girlfriend shouts me a fair bit so I have that to be thankful for.

But yeah, not being employed is terrible. It would be nice to have an income again.

Anyone having trouble with facebook multi upload of pictures. I get to this screen to put about 60 shots into an album but I click on the big plus sign and it just goes nowhwere... Have opened a new browser with no extensions so can't be an extension blocking it. Very frustrating.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2015-04-20 14:43:03.png
    Screenshot from 2015-04-20 14:43:03.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back