The Rage Page...... Post your non-footy frustrations

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 19, 2005
The Pub
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
UQ AFC (My only true team)
Thought this would be an entertaining way to get everyone's anger out of their systems...... I shall start...

MY FRIDGE BREAKING DOWN LAST NIGHT!

rageGuy2.jpg

Nows I don't have milk for my pancakes :(

Might be a SE Qld phenomenon but the "Hello... Frank Walker from National Tiles" radio ads generally make me want to punch someone in the face.

If you don't know what I'm referring to, count yourself lucky.

Aaah!!....I didn't see this thread until now or I would've raged about my car on here....I put it in the "general talk" thread earlier on tonight..

Good thread by the way:thumbsu:

People who bring up the Frank Walker ads after not having heard them for 2 years. Now it's on a loop in my head.

soz. :eek:

Are you looking for tiles though? Jed knows the address of a great place :D

soz. :eek:

Are you looking for tiles though? Jed knows the address of a great place :D

Oh my word!:eek:

Actually, it's amazing how quickly I remembered that ad after only reading "Hello... Frank Wa..." Must admit it was a catchy ad and now I will be repeating it for everyone at work tomorrow. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People who turn up to work late every day. And think nothing of it.

What s***'s me more is people who'll complain to your boss about how you left 5min early one night... despite the fact you're in early everyday and/or late everynight:mad:

Myki.

Enough said...

I use it everyday and do not have a problem... the only time it gave me the shits is when the machine you use to buy the ticket didn't work.

I use it everyday and do not have a problem... the only time it gave me the shits is when the machine you use to buy the ticket didn't work.

My gripes with Myki from the last 24 hours are:
My card went "defective" after 68 days.

The person on the phone helpline, the station and on twitter (who responded to me slagging off Myki) each told me different things about how I get it replaced.

It appears it will take up to 10 business days to get my existing credit on to my new card.

Add to that the fact it takes a few seconds fairly regularly for the card to actually recognised (if you've used the Oyster, etc overseas you can tell that Myki is 'slow'), the reported problems of miscalculating fares, etc and it is a fairly s**t service IMO.

I do take on board that I might just have encountered the worse end of Myki...

We now know that Drummond has had surgery.....while I'm disappointed he won't be playing and I feel sorry for him (and us)....I'm really relieved the post referred too above is nothing more serious...

Doomsday fear-mongerers.

It gives me the shits. Here is what I don't understand.... I'd like to think I've lived my life as a good person, never harmed anyone (only pissed people off ;) ) and yet if I don't belong to this one particular church started by an 89 year old nutjob, then I'm going to die 5 months from now?! While they get a free ride to the clouds?!

Harold Camping should be put in the same basket as Fred Phelps. Sheer nutjob!

Besides, I've had a good life. If it happens, sure I'll be sad, but **** it, thats 5 months of getting back on the piss :))

Remove this Banner Ad

Back