Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow posters, after getting the green light from the fine mods of this board, I present to you the Random Chat Thread.Here we can chit chat about random stuff besides the usual footy talk.

Hope you enjoy this thread and I look forward to the fantastic posters on here contributing.

EDIT- By Swooop - thanks Cory great idea and eloquent opening post.

The idea here is just to post anything you'd like to share, get some help or ideas with, pass on some learned insights to help the rest of us struggling souls etc

Eg work things, health or finance stuff, stuff about movies or music or non footy sports, how do I build a back verandah, relationships ( keep it clean!) just anything really.

Normally non footy stuff goes in the nest, but as this was suggested in 76ws' thread re Board directions, we'll see how this goes.

Thanks again Cory.

Do the socceroos need to win or just draw against Oman to qualify?

Still 3 games left and anything can happen.

A win would of made qualification very likely

A draw and now our backs are against the wall as we could easily lose our next game against japan in japan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone wants to endure the same about of pain & frustration they go through going for Collingwood, I suggest you follow the New York Rangers too!
They're like a carbon copy of each other! :)

Nice.

We need DThomas on here.
DT reporting in for duty!

...so what's the deal with airline food?
ttVOB.jpg

Graphic design, Advanced diploma.

Cool.. Were you the bloke who had Daft Punk as your Avatar a couple of years back. If so did you see that their new album is coming out May 21? I'm so f-ing pumped. Did you see them when they came to Aus? Best day of my life.

DT reporting in for duty!

...so what's the deal with airline food?
ttVOB.jpg
I happen to be a fan of airline food and would never consider a cheap flight where food is not provided as part of the deal. Breakfast with omelette cooked hours earlier is the only meal which I may have problems ingesting on an international flight.

Hello fellow posters, after getting the green light from the fine mods of this board, I present to you the Random Chat Thread.Here we can chit chat about random stuff besides the usual footy talk.

Hope you enjoy this thread and I look forward to the fantastic posters on here contributing.

EDIT - thanks Cory great idea and eloquent opening post.

Normally non footy stuff goes in the nest, but as this was suggested in 76ws' thread re Board directions, we'll see how this goes.

Thanks again Cory.
Is it normal and acceptable practice to compliment and thank yourself in an opening post? Good point, MyManwasshowntheDawe, let's see how Cory explains his narcissistic tendencies away this time!

Cool.. Were you the bloke who had Daft Punk as your Avatar a couple of years back. If so did you see that their new album is coming out May 21? I'm so f-ing pumped. Did you see them when they came to Aus? Best day of my life.

Yeah I was, Nah I didn't know but now I do it's so cool. And nope I didn't get the chance to see them.

Is it normal and acceptable practice to compliment and thank yourself in an opening post? Good point, MyManwasshowntheDawe, let's see how Cory explains his narcissistic tendencies away this time!

Swoop edited the original OP.

Last edited by Swooop, Yesterday at 11:02 PM. Reason: Clarify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back