Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool let's party on then!
party-on.jpg
No Stairway! Denied!

Cynical cash grab. They won't be getting my money.
I listened to this ******* on Morning TV waffling on about how good he was, that dickhead who used to do some game show....never even had a shot of the bloke, let alone a sound.

Magpie Girl ıt's the same in public schools in Istanbul. No land. Population of Australia in one city. You really do need to travel to truly appreciate how good we have it in Australia
My daughter is in Istanbul at the moment :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw this guy in Piazza Navona today.
How does he do it?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401376650.758317.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401376710.261509.jpg

There is absolutely nothing under him, and there is space between the post and his knees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeh. Notice his right hand sleeve covers the top of the bar. Thats because there is an attachment that connects to the top of the bar and runs along his sleeve. This attachment supports him and his body weight.
Also notice that he sits above the base. If that base wasnt there to take the load the pole would tip over
Sorry to ruin the illusion

yeh. Notice his right hand sleeve covers the top of the bar. Thats because there is an attachment that connects to the top of the bar and runs along his sleeve. This attachment supports him and his body weight.
Also notice that he sits above the base. If that base wasnt there to take the load the pole would tip over
Sorry to ruin the illusion
Oh that's good Ottoman
I appreciate the illusion and knew there was a practical answer.

It's very clever though.

And you could have let the young guys on here have a bit of a think about! (Haha) :rolleyes::mad:;)

Oh that's good Ottoman
I appreciate the illusion and knew there was a practical answer.

It's very clever though.

And you could have let the young guys on here have a bit of a think about! (Haha) :rolleyes::mad:;)
lol. But we are in european time and they are in Aussie time all sleeping. Sorry didn't have the patience to wait for them all to wake up and look at it

lol. But we are in european time and they are in Aussie time all sleeping. Sorry didn't have the patience to wait for them all to wake up and look at it
I'll have to have puzzles for you and puzzles for them:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back