Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
UnAustralian for not downloading ? Don't get out much do ya hey ?
Whether I get out much or not does not alter the fact that Australians are the greatest illegal downloaders in the world. My social life has little influence on the habits of my fellow citizens.

Just letting everyone know that I'm going to take a bit of a hiatus from BigFooty. I feel like I'm wasting more time on it than I should recently. I really need to focus on other things for a bit. I don't know how long I'll be away for. Could be a week or two, or it could be a couple of months. Who knows?

This isn't a result of anything or anyone on here, just purely to stop time wasting. Yes, I totally did just use the "it's not you, it's me" routine. What of it?:p

You lot play nice while I'm gone, okay.

Adios and GO PIES!:thumbsu:

Just letting everyone know that I'm going to take a bit of a hiatus from BigFooty. I feel like I'm wasting more time on it than I should recently. I really need to focus on other things for a bit. I don't know how long I'll be away for. Could be a week or two, or it could be a couple of months. Who knows?

This isn't a result of anything or anyone on here, just purely to stop time wasting. Yes, I totally did just use the "it's not you, it's me" routine. What of it?:p

First pr0n, now Bigfooty.

You're leaving behind all the finer things in life ;)

Whether I get out much or not does not alter the fact that Australians are the greatest illegal downloaders in the world. My social life has little influence on the habits of my fellow citizens.
I have zero interest in downloading anything or have the time for it.

I have zero interest in downloading anything or have the time for it.
You obviously have a very full social life and don't have time to watch Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad or any of the other popular drama series. If anything, you are to be envied.

You obviously have a very full social life and don't have time to watch Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad or any of the other popular drama series. If anything, you are to be envied.
Talking about work actually , I heard those shows are great . No need to be a smart campaigner .

A very random and off the topic thing to say but lost a duck today.

Had 3 but woke up and there was only 2. One was walking around outside the gate we made and the other was still in inside the gate.

Not sure if a fox got to the other one or what. Not even sure foxes hang around in day time.

Anyways there's my random thought.

A very random and off the topic thing to say but lost a duck today.

Had 3 but woke up and there was only 2. One was walking around outside the gate we made and the other was still in inside the gate.

Not sure if a fox got to the other one or what. Not even sure foxes hang around in day time.

Anyways there's my random thought.
Sorry for your loss.:(

Sounds like some People on Youtube and Facebook saying that is Takes over there Lives

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know it's not in English. Normally in some language called Italian or something or French.
And even better when it's in Italian with Italian subtitles:D

ok google translate tells me
Or Deutch, for example: The Marriage of Figaro
Never seen an opera in Deutch. Doesn't sound too good to be honest. Not exactly one of the romance languages.
A lot of operas are written in German

written and performed in German ?
I am no expert. Only been a handful of times but never seen one in German. Can't imagine it to be honest. Sounds like something which would scare the hell out of me.
Yeh
Mozart, Wagner and Strauss to name a few well known ones

The words tend to be adapted to fit the music.
I noticed that today - the last syllable was often missing, or the words were put into a different order (same meaning)

Yeh
Mozart, Wagner and Strauss to name a few well known ones

The words tend to be adapted to fit the music.
I noticed that today - the last syllable was often missing, or the words were put into a different order (same meaning)
What did you see today. Was it Italian French or German.

What did you see today. Was it Italian French or German.
I saw 'The Merry Widow'

It was sung in Italian, and had been adapted into an operetta (half spoken, half sung)
An interesting interpretation but not what I was expecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back