Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got satelite free to air at our van down the coast..
WooooooT!
I can watch the game that's on in SA, VIC, WA NSW and QLD...
Also get VFL, WAFL and NT footy....
I used to only have coverage of Swans and/or GWS game if they were playing at all being under the yoke of NSW broadcasting stasi.

Got satelite free to air at our van down the coast..
WooooooT!
I can watch the game that's on in SA, VIC, WA NSW and QLD...
Also get VFL, WAFL and NT footy....
I used to only have coverage of Swans and/or GWS game if they were playing at all being under the yoke of NSW broadcasting stasi.
Where abouts are you mate? I'm heading down the coast this weekend for a surf staying at Barlings Beach just south of Batemans Bay. Might as well make the most of it before winter hits.

logged off all day come back got 65 alerts lol.
Hows my 70 likes and counting on the main board, cmon guys help me to 100 hahaha
Link? Disregard found it....LOL, whoooppsss, left and didn't even like it....Better head back!

logged off all day come back got 65 alerts lol.
Hows my 70 likes and counting on the main board, cmon guys help me to 100 hahaha
And just a one liner :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard it is white and gold? For the record, I see white and gold. Does anyone see blue and black?
Check the thread on general discussion.

Apparently the dress is actually blue and black, but only 1/4 of people see it that way, and the rest see it as white and gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back