Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon I've lost about 20 points off my IQ reading the ridiculous stuff that has been posted on this board in the last 24 hours o_O:eek::rolleyes::thumbsdown:. Been some meltdowns in these parts of late that's for sure, can't avoid it no matter how hard you try - mods are going to need to be paid danger money is this keeps up for the entire season ;)

Yep, we are currently in training.

Agree with this MG. In the end Fraser overcame the disadvantages of wealth and privilege to become a true humanitarian. He maintained a consistent line on issues to do with race and immigration. I recall him being one of the world's most outspoken leaders against apartheid.

Like Gough, a true giant among men, dating from the historical period in which our political 'leaders' were actually leaders, and had a vision for our country. Might not have always agreed with their views, but they weren't driven by responding to polls and popular nonsense.

:D:D:D

What a shame that politically I always seem to have no issue with you given we are poles apart on footy. As usual you won't get to read my post so I don't even know why I am doing it.
Baltimore Jack, I didn't read your other post about his so-called good work. Got to disagree with you here. It is well known that Fraser and not Whitlam enabled the Vietnamese refugees to enter Australia in large numbers. His humanitarian work in later years is well documented and much respected. We are not politically as close as I superficially concluded. I have fond memories of the man Fraser became while hating him for his role in the downfall of Whitlam.

Im looking for a second mobile phone for work, fishing, sport etc as i don't need top of range phone this time for my spare phone so does anyone here have a sony Xperia Z3 Compact to give me a review??? as i'm thinking of this phone because it waterproof they say.

Massive cuedos to channel 9 for all this wonderful post match footage.
All the interviews and seeing the players hugging each other and all the joy - without any ads

Channel 7 please note!
This is what we want after the siren

Massive cuedos to channel 9 for all this wonderful post match footage.
All the interviews and seeing the players hugging each other and all the joy - without any ads

Channel 7 please note!
This is what we want after the siren

Warnie was pretty keen for the boys to have a drink.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was fantastic, well done Michael Clarke and all the boys. 45 days of great cricket. Can now take my green and gold shaded goggles off and put my black and white ones on. Very proud to be Australian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back