Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Note to self... take out trash, check mail, buy eggs.

Out: Trash, $5.95

In: Telstra Bill, Spam Letter from Real Estate Agent asking if we want to sell, 12 free range jumbo eggs.

Best 22:

B: C. Beams, Merrett, Andrews
HB: Rich, Clarke, Harwood
C: Paparone, Rockliff, Zorko
HF: Robinson, McStay, Christensen
FF: Green, Freeman, Mayes

OB: Martin, D. Beams, Hanley

INT: West, Bell, Mayes, Gardiner

In: Telstra Bill, Spam Letter from Real Estate Agent asking if we want to sell, 12 free range jumbo eggs.

Best 22:

Where's Aish?

Best 22:

Named Mayes twice.

i am new to big footy forums and wonder if any one can give me infomation on this situation. on sunday i started my first thread, it was on the main board.
afl- the australian football league. thread title. afl v nrl why is the nrl a more even competition. i didnt think there was anything controversial, foul laungage etc in any of the posts but after 2 pages of conversation the thread was locked. just trying to figure out why this happened? i tried the contact us at the bottom of the page but no reply in 2 days. sorry have not yet figured out how to attatch items to a comment.

i am new to big footy forums and wonder if any one can give me infomation on this situation. on sunday i started my first thread, it was on the main board.
afl- the australian football league. thread title. afl v nrl why is the nrl a more even competition. i didnt think there was anything controversial, foul laungage etc in any of the posts but after 2 pages of conversation the thread was locked. just trying to figure out why this happened? i tried the contact us at the bottom of the page but no reply in 2 days. sorry have not yet figured out how to attatch items to a comment.

Your best bet to find out would probably be to PM Forward Press about it. He might be able to give you a hand. It would also be worth looking over http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...es-includes-mod-list-updated-10-3-14.1051872/ to see if there's anything specific to the main board that you fell afoul of.

This tweet today cracked me up. Don't know if the letter is real or not but good for a laugh in this trade period.

Hopefully the link works if not maybe a tech savvy person can copy the tweet here.

He must be on a good pay packet when you see how many players he has.....and I guess there would be other people from other sports as well.

What a jerk..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahah it's meant to be, from left to right, Zorko, Rocky, D. Beams, Adcock and Redden!! Clearly they don't see much afl over there!!
Adcock has some indigenous heritage I didn't know of!

This tweet today cracked me up. Don't know if the letter is real or not but good for a laugh in this trade period.

Hopefully the link works if not maybe a tech savvy person can copy the tweet here.

LOL @ wanting number 420. Could have been a letter from Billy Puller.

Anyone having trouble logging into BF?

Had trouble yesterday, until about 7pm last night, same again just now. Mr MM did some sneaky things and eventually I was able to log in. It goes to the usual log-in page, lets me do my username, but as soon as I click to put in my password it flicks back to log-in again.

The page get covered with a film like cover over the main page of log-in. Can still see the page but with this filmy looking stuff over it. Not having any trouble on other websites.

It actually could be mistaken for a pop-up ad, but it isn't. Very frustrating.

..and Mr MM isn't real sure what he did either to bypass it.......so I'm not sure how I'll go when I log out, if I'll be able to get back on.

I can read it alright when not logged in.

..re Mr Ed's son?

Didn't happen to see Macca'a cartoon in the HUN today did you? Shows the director asking Eddie jnr (with dad standing behind him) why he wants to be on the show, his answer was that it is the only show his father hasn't been on.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back