Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Apparently the original dress IRL caused the discussion to start at a wedding in Scotland. So it isn't about the photo manipulations (of which I still see blue and black because my brain is fairly capable of processing digital manipulation and seeing the true image)... what is fascinating to me is that even in real life this particular dress has a completely unintended cognitive manipulation in around 75% of the population, and that it has taken this long for something like this to become prominent to the wider public.

Bengwatkins : You're a graphic designer aren't you? What's your professional opinion from a colour accuracy standpoint?

Is the perception of the majority more important in determining it's colour, or the actual scientifically measurable wavelengths of light it absorbs/reflects?

Hmm...

9148130.jpg

I see purply gold in all three versions, for what it's worth.

Just differing shades of that. I guess it could also be our monitors?

Maybe this is going to start a great monitor revolt?

My wife sees White and Gold on the same monitor as me. Craziness.

Apropos of nothing just wanted to say how good it is catching the 61 bus to Stones Corner to and from work. Goes right past the gabba and maybe one in three times I catch some Lions faces walking the street. Today around lunch time I got Zorko and Adcock jaywalking across Stanley street (probably headed for coffee). Cool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apropos of nothing just wanted to say how good it is catching the 61 bus to Stones Corner to and from work. Goes right past the gabba and maybe one in three times I catch some Lions faces walking the street. Today around lunch time I got Zorko and Adcock jaywalking across Stanley street (probably headed for coffee). Cool.

Always wanted to live near the Gabba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back