Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Do we want to know where from and to ... or maybe just how long it would normally take?
Should usually take an 75 minutes when I take the 3:30pm bus. I live up on the Northside of Brisbane and the current traffic is pretty much stand still at the moment. Barely moved 2km over the course of 3 hours. Still got two more flood zones to pass so will probably get home tomorrow morning.

Should usually take an 75 minutes when I take the 3:30pm bus. I live up on the Northside of Brisbane and the current traffic is pretty much stand still at the moment. Barely moved 2km over the course of 3 hours. Still got two more flood zones to pass so will probably get home tomorrow morning.

Welcome home! (tomorrow morning it is :))

Hope you finally got home safe and well..........would love to hear more of the journey, must've been a nightmare though for you and others involved..

What a dreadful 24hrs you guys have had up there.

My brother in law lives in Ningi, works in Wacol (country boy so driving distances is acceptable). Took him 8 hours to get home last night.

That was the most rain I've ever seen on Brisbane roads. I've been driving on the same road home from work for about 8 years and never had it cut off before last night. I was fortunate not to have the long delays of others but my trip home still took 3 times as long as usual.

That was the most rain I've ever seen on Brisbane roads. I've been driving on the same road home from work for about 8 years and never had it cut off before last night. I was fortunate not to have the long delays of others but my trip home still took 3 times as long as usual.
I left at 2 pm and was happy with thst decision.

Mayweather is making more than the combined salary cap of all 18 teams in the AFL this season for the fight today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mayweather is making more than the combined salary cap of all 18 teams in the AFL this season for the fight today

Has the combined ego of every AFL player in the league too.

Badly hoping for Manny to put him down, as unlikely as that is.

Was at the shops on Sat or Sun ... walking up towards a table there was 80+ year old white lady and a much younger Asian girl at the table and the old one barked something and made a peremptory gesture at the girl who immediately complied - so the power in the relationship was obviously with the older lady.

As I came up she said to the girl "I don't know why my grandson married such a loser **** like you".
Another bloke who was also walking by (parallel to me on the other side) immediately replied with "He probably learned it from his grandfather!"
The 'dear sweet lady' proceeded to give the other guy a raised middle finger gesture and spat some (quiet) obscenities at him

Sounds like he was probably right (and kind of wish I had thought of it myself!)

I noticed that some other team boards such as West Coast have a background of their colours, logos etc.
Has this board ever had that? I just reckon it looks good is all.

14 years on bigfooty today. My life is passing by quickly. Go Lions.

I just realised my 8000th post was being grumpy at a Richmond supporter for suggesting a dumb trade. The more things change...

I just realised my 8000th post was being grumpy at a Richmond supporter for suggesting a dumb trade. The more things change...

My 20,000th was a reasonable effort in the coaching thread but I was surprised it wasn't warning someone or general housekeeping work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back