Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

What is this Brother Espresso rubbish on the right of my screen?

I thought I paid money to not see ads?

Screen Shot 2015-06-01 at 10.08.27 pm.png

Also - I don't Google coffee things because I don't drink coffee ...

People whinge (rightly) about footy media commentators who just want to be part of the boys club and pull their punches as a result.

Browny comes along and puts genuine opinions out there and people lose their ******* minds.

He has opinions, and it's great to hear them. You don't have to agree with them all, or rush to take offence when you don't.

Browny has experienced just about all there is in footy.Success. hard times.long term injuries .Heartache.joy.frustration.
Reckon he would have played through the pain barrier through a lot of his career.
Would know more about being part of the game. than some of those commentators who have never experienced playing.
They have their opinions also.

People whinge (rightly) about footy media commentators who just want to be part of the boys club and pull their punches as a result.

Browny comes along and puts genuine opinions out there and people lose their ******* minds.

He has opinions, and it's great to hear them. You don't have to agree with them all, or rush to take offence when you don't.

Exactly, he can't win either way unfortunately. It's also great to see other media personalities being more open and honest as a direct result of how open and honest Browny is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is this Brother Espresso rubbish on the right of my screen?

I thought I paid money to not see ads?

View attachment 140062

Also - I don't Google coffee things because I don't drink coffee ...
Platinum members do not see external banners in the forum.

Splitting hairs, I suppose, but that is not a banner ad, it's a logo in the background.

But if it is intensely irritating I'll wrap the "not visible to Platinum" tag around it.

Platinum members do not see external banners in the forum.

Splitting hairs, I suppose, but that is not a banner ad, it's a logo in the background.

But if it is intensely irritating I'll wrap the "not visible to Platinum" tag around it.

Thanks heaps Chief - it's already gone. Fast service.

One thing I noticed too, was that it only appears on the BL board and not on boards of other teams.

I'd rather see a BL themed background :)

Thanks heaps Chief - it's already gone. Fast service.

One thing I noticed too, was that it only appears on the BL board and not on boards of other teams.

I'd rather see a BL themed background :)
Volunteers for such a project are always welcome.

I'm a winemaker in McLaren Vale, more than willing to take him up here and show him some great wines for any Adelaide trips!

Importantly (being a wine lover), what's your vineyard called dmac_55? And what is your specialty? And do you have any deals for Lions members? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back