Johann Wagner

Remove this Banner Ad

When was the last time Port had anyone on the list who actually had a trade and a real job?

Now begs the question
which one of our cat b rookies runs in the 100m GF sprint?

Flynn surely will do the run haha

Wagner I reckon can be a more attacking version of Polec.
Sometime you see Polec doing a run with role in the back pocket. I'd like to see Wagner on the fwd flank in the SANFL next season.

I do like the Lefti93 call of him being a long term tagger. Moore as a tagger I don't think will work out so it's worth a try.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flynn surely will do the run haha

Wagner I reckon can be a more attacking version of Polec.
Sometime you see Polec doing a run with role in the back pocket. I'd like to see Wagner on the fwd flank in the SANFL next season.

I do like the Lefti93 call of him being a long term tagger. Moore as a tagger I don't think will work out so it's worth a try.
I think O'Shea or Colquhoun will be our next in line tagger both have elite tanks, Cam in particular deserves a spot in our long term best 22 so if he could grow into that role he's got most of the attributes to succeed as a tagger.

With Wingard & Gray likely to play more midfield time in the future & 3 years thereabouts left in Gus there's plenty of time for Wagner to develop into an AFL standard player with a position available for him should he make the transition.

Flynn will definitely do the sprint, hopefully he pinches the title of Damgerwince that would be awesome.

Colquhoun is being groomed as the Kane replacement. Will be a mighty fine one at that.

Wagner I see as a Gus Monfries type player who is better overhead. That's not to say he'll become as good as Gus, but his physical tools probably give him more potential. Monfries is a very, very clever player though, so Wagner's still got a lot of work to do.

I think O'Shea or Colquhoun will be our next in line tagger both have elite tanks, Cam in particular deserves a spot in our long term best 22 so if he could grow into that role he's got most of the attributes to succeed as a tagger.

With Wingard & Gray likely to play more midfield time in the future & 3 years thereabouts left in Gus there's plenty of time for Wagner to develop into an AFL standard player with a position available for him should he make the transition.

Flynn will definitely do the sprint, hopefully he pinches the title of Damgerwince that would be awesome.

Colquhoun doesn't have the build nor strength to become an absolute beast (Crowley) tagger.

Drag him to FF and he's ****ed.

Imagine Colquhoun trying to tag Fyfe or Watson.

Colquhoun doesn't have the build nor strength to become an absolute beast (Crowley) tagger.

Drag him to FF and he's ******.

Yeah but when they go forward Tommy Jonas just picks them up like he does now. He is the perfect player in that situation and it is why those kinds of players rarely catch us out.

*waits for someone to point out where that statement is monumentally wrong.

Drag him to FF and he's ******.

Sam tagged Bryce Gibbs last year to very good effect he can shut down the smaller types.

Kornes doesn't tag the opposition brutes anyway he gets the highly skilled lighter framed playmakers, the Fyfe/Kennedy match ups are for Ollie or Ebert to go head to head.

My preference would still be O'Shea he has similar elite fitness as Kornes, good defensively especially his intercepting & his kicking/marking is an upgrade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back