Adrian Shelton

Premiership Player
Feb 9, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
North Adelaide
Ok, we got high score and goalkicking threads(kind of) for A grade and junior grade footy. So heres a spot for the big bags kicked and 40 goal wallopings dished out by the legends that take to the field at 11.00am!!

heres a belting dished out down my way on the weekend(well about 200k's away maybe!!)

KNTFL ressies
Lucindale 41.18 Kaniva Leeor 4.0
S.Menz 18 goals(guess hes in the b's with the likes of Phil Smith or Nigel Fiegert owning the A grade goalsquare!!)

In the Upper Murruy 2's there was Bullioh 30.17.197 to Tumbarumba 3.3.21, while Border/Walwa 18.15.123 to Federal 1.0.6. Credit is owing to those 40 somethings that are willing to pull the boots on each week knowing they are in for a touch up. Corryong used to be in the same boat but with the recruitment of Adam Carter only lost to Cudgewa by 26 points. If only the great man who answers to the name of TK would make a return i'm sure the Demons could make finals.:D

In the Upper Murruy 2's there was Bullioh 30.17.197 to Tumbarumba 3.3.21, while Border/Walwa 18.15.123 to Federal 1.0.6. Credit is owing to those 40 somethings that are willing to pull the boots on each week knowing they are in for a touch up. Corryong used to be in the same boat but with the recruitment of Adam Carter only lost to Cudgewa by 26 points. If only the great man who answers to the name of TK would make a return i'm sure the Demons could make finals.:D

Yes there are some big blow out in the UMFL 2's over the years.Is that the same Adam Carter who kicked 20 goals against Corryong one season?? Ifso a freak on the field but very lazy.Could have been a senior footballer . TK well there's a man of the upper murray.Been a stalward of the league for many years and has played in many winning flags( 2's only ) . Will he make the switch to the demons this year. Last year saw a guy playing for corryong who reminded me of Nathan Jones of Melbourne.Is he still going around this year??

Yes there are some big blow out in the UMFL 2's over the years.Is that the same Adam Carter who kicked 20 goals against Corryong one season?? Ifso a freak on the field but very lazy.Could have been a senior footballer . TK well there's a man of the upper murray.Been a stalward of the league for many years and has played in many winning flags( 2's only ) . Will he make the switch to the demons this year. Last year saw a guy playing for corryong who reminded me of Nathan Jones of Melbourne.Is he still going around this year??
I think the Nathan Jones look alike has officially retired from Upper Murray 2's footy BBVFLP:)

Aaron C, can you tell me about Corryong's breakthrough win against Cudgy at the weekend? Looks like the Demon's are the flag favorites after knocking the Blues and Bulldogs over.:thumbsu:

im the one who put the upper murray on the country footy map!!!! if i didint break my leg id be a collingwood premiership player by now

Tommy are you coming up to Cudgy to watch the preview of the 2's G/F on Saturday? Aaron C is out of the demons line up maybe you could don the famous #52. I'm sure the Dees can do with your talent!:D

Tommy are you coming up to Cudgy to watch the preview of the 2's G/F on Saturday? Aaron C is out of the demons line up maybe you could don the famous #52. I'm sure the Dees can do with your talent!:D

Had the chance to see a few Upper Murray games last year and its Country footy at its best, seems to be alot of hate between clubs up in the hills more in the 2nds too.
I thought both Corryong and Cudgewa were looking good for GF day but neither bloody made it:footy::footy::footy:

Had the chance to see a few Upper Murray games last year and its Country footy at its best, seems to be alot of hate between clubs up in the hills more in the 2nds too.
I thought both Corryong and Cudgewa were looking good for GF day but neither bloody made it:footy::footy::footy:
Hows your blues side shaping up in 2013? The Blues were the supreme reserve grade outfit in the mid 2000's but have fallen off the scene since.

Hows your blues side shaping up in 2013? The Blues were the supreme reserve grade outfit in the mid 2000's but have fallen off the scene since.

Injuries had a savage blow on Cudgewa in the finals 2012 in both grades so the boys did really well with the cattle they had to finish the way they the did Toecutter,,,, Footy is a cruel game.

I guess every team has its supreme era like Bulliohs 2s in recent seasons and Corryong last year being undefeated..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back