Podcast The Return of DoC -The Bigfooty Blues Podcast, Episode 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 2, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
On this weeks podcast, The_Wookie, happydude, The Old Dark Navy's and JustaBattler are finally rejoined by DevoidOfCaring for a discussion of the win over Gold Coast, the upcoming match over Freo and all the latest in Carlton news. PLUS ODN is taken to task for being a traitor to the cause.

[audio link]

Subscribe!

iTunes - click the link or search for 'bigfooty' in iTunes
RSS Feed - For Android, your news feed reader or other podcast manager.

The Bigfooty Blues Podcast Wants YOU!

Have an opinion or thoughts on your Beloved Blues? The Bigfooty Blues team wants to hear from YOU! You can come on for a short time or the entire cast! Hell, even if you have nothing to say, dont watch games and have no opinions on things, we'll still take you! (I mean seriously, look at DevoidOfCaring!)

All you need is skype and a mic, and about an hour on a Thursday evening from 8.00pm AEST. We refer to everyone by Bigfooty Nicknames unless specifically requested.

Archives

we've moved on from the infamous rantcast...even Justabattler was positive this week

All good. .. I'd come on and show yas how to rant tangentially but alas Thursday is a sell out for me ;)

we've moved on from the infamous rantcast...even Justabattler was positive this week
Rantcast was about more than the collingwood week. It was about all that built up disapointment from sydney, essendon and even the richmond game.

I would go as far as to say 'rantcast-gate'

....am hearing there is a special guest next cast..........sounds interesting.
Are you stopping by numbers?

Coyld have your own segment of 'whats on my mind - stig edition'

Great job gents :thumbsu::thumbsu: Really enjoyed this weeks PodCast , clearly HappyDude does a fair bit of study given his recital of stats and a good sign JustaBattler is very confident re our chances this week.
I don't do much maybe 15 mins but I have them infront of me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I downloaded all the podcasts to my phone so I can listen to them on the plane :)
Chief's lovely voice can keep my company on this long ass flight.
What about my lovely voice...

Nah chief is quiet the sexy beast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back