The return of "the dark knight".

Remove this Banner Ad

Knighter is back. Here's hoping he can string a few good games together and be a success. Good luck Chris, you're a great footballer who's been crueled by injury.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Deserves a change of luck. Was good in the VFL last week. Oozes the kind of class that we lacked badly last week. Will be crossing my fingers that something doesn't snap, crack or pop.

When he first came into our side he looked amazing, fit in seamlessly, and added some much needed class. Let's hope you can recapture that again Chris and this time you stay without injury!! Good luck.

Really great news that he's pushed hard and made it back. Great for him & great for all at the club see how hard you have to work & how single minded you have to be to push your way into the firsts :thumbsu: . Hope he gets a really good run without anymore time on the sidelines....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Super Happy with this and god alone knows he has worked his arse off to get here. He will offer our forward line a High half forward with a brain who makes smart choices with the ball. if he passes it off, it will hit a target or if he shoots at goal, he most likely will score. I am actually really excited to see him push up in the middle. God knows we can use his leadership in the guts.

Ill also say, having met him down at the ME bank centre, he is an absolute champion of a guy! Instantly became one of my favourites just because of how down to earth and friendly he was.

Pumped to see the return. Exactly what we need at the moment, some class up forward and a big body that can go in the midfield. Anyone seen much of him in the praccy matches and at training? Has he still got that monster of a leg on him?

Knighter is back. Here's hoping he can string a few good games together and be a success. Good luck Chris, you're a great footballer who's been crueled by injury.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.
Couldnt agree more mate, hope he can put all the bad luck behind him and have a serious crack at some good footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back