The run home

Remove this Banner Ad

As this weekend has shown us, who the bloody hell knows who is going to win the next game, let alone predict the results for the rest of the season.

Completing the ladder predictor does not mean much at this stage.

It also helps that we'll be coming off the long run like Shoaib Ahktar with the new pill via a 12 day break due to the split round.

If we can keep Buddy to less than 8 goals, we'll have a chance.
tippert as well, but hooker or hurley should have him covered

Wow what a turn around since this post let me try this trick again

We won't win the grand final!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like we're heading up the slope... ;)

slope-of-enlightenment.png

As long as we don't get smacked by Sydney we should be able to afford to drop another game and still make the 8(as long as it's not to the Suns), we need Port to do us a few favours and beat the Pies and Suns and hopefully Collingwood beat the Crows this week as I see Adelaide having more winning chances than them after this so be good to stay two games ahead of them. I also give Brisbane a sneaky chance at the GABBA to knock the Suns off and if this happens and Pies win it would almost guarantee us a spot. I am predicting 4 good wins for us which should have us playing North Melbourne at the MCG in an elimination final, a game I would be very confident in winning.

I Think our run home will be a great advantage to us, Richmond and Carlton will treat their game against us as "their" Grand Final so that will harden us for the actual finals. Also games against Gold Coast and The Swans will be good challenges. SO i think we have the potential to be a better team come finals.

I Think our run home will be a great advantage to us, Richmond and Carlton will treat their game against us as "their" Grand Final so that will harden us for the actual finals. Also games against Gold Coast and The Swans will be good challenges. SO i think we have the potential to be a better team come finals.

The best part is that if we do make it, it will mean we have more than likely have won 7 out of the last 8 and 10 of 13, so we will be going in with really good form and choc full of confidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 and we will be relying on % I would say, 4 and we are in.

That was my calculations too (using the ladder predictor). I had us dropping 1 game (syd) and definitely making it in.

If we drop 2, then we rely on percentages, as there would be about 4 teams sitting on same number of wins with top 2 getting in.

3 but we would rely on % If we win 4 we have a strong chance to make it to 7th or even 6th depending on how well Adelaide and North Melb do.

Would love for us and North to finish 6th and 7th, would be super confident beating them.

That was my calculations too (using the ladder predictor). I had us dropping 1 game (syd) and definitely making it in.

If we drop 2, then we rely on percentages, as there would be about 4 teams sitting on same number of wins with top 2 getting in.

Yeah seems that way, which is why we can't afford a big loss to the Swans.

Yeah definitely, don't wanna give it back against the Swans though.

We can sort of cope with a 4-6 goal loss, but no more. That said I can see Sydney dropping 1 coming home and this match actually is the most likely. Hannerberry and Shaw will be back then, but how fit will they be?

We can sort of cope with a 4-6 goal loss, but no more. That said I can see Sydney dropping 1 coming home and this match actually is the most likely. Hannerberry and Shaw will be back then, but how fit will they be?

Yeah 4-6 goal loss wouldn't do much damage, as long as we hit the scoreboard a bit, definitely not disregarding us as a winning chance but I honestly believe if Sydney bring there A game then no side can get near them.

Yeah 4-6 goal loss wouldn't do much damage, as long as we hit the scoreboard a bit, definitely not disregarding us as a winning chance but I honestly believe if Sydney bring there A game then no side can get near them.

Oh I agree, that side is ridiculously good. I mean lets be honest here, any other side and Tom Mitchell aint playing in the NEAFL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back