THE RUN HOME...

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. Very different to what I got. Bring on the *druggies and let the bogans of South Aust fight it out with each other.
View attachment 70803
You gotta believe how big that would be here. Showdowns have gone to a new level since the opening of the Portress/Crowval (f***en cringe!).
There would be riots.

You gotta believe how big that would be here. Showdowns have gone to a new level since the opening of the Portress/Crowval (f***en cringe!).
There would be riots.

Please tell me that is not a name used to describe that ground.

I reckon if we win tonight, we can at least be sure we are in the finals. But if we lose, which is likely, we will need to win 3 out of 4, which will be tough. Currently, I would say that Adelaide game will be an absolute 50/50 one, and Bulldogs on their day are more than capable.

I reckon if we win tonight, we can at least be sure we are in the finals. But if we lose, which is likely, we will need to win 3 out of 4, which will be tough. Currently, I would say that Adelaide game will be an absolute 50/50 one, and Bulldogs on their day are more than capable.

I knew you were an *essendon alias.....:p

I reckon if we win tomorrow night, we can at least be sure we are in the finals. But if we lose, which is likely, we will need to win 3 out of 4, which will be tough. Currently, I would say that Adelaide game will be an absolute 50/50 one, and Bulldogs on their day are more than capable.

Edited

Please tell me that is not a name used to describe that ground.
I don't bother buying the advertiser during footy season because it's a friggen joke, but we have to put them out on the tables at work so I see the headlines & yes, it is what the media / supporters call it, depending on who's winning / who they support.

It's embarassing.

Bulldogs worry me more.
They're on a bit of a roll.

I still don't really rate the Crows, particularly if we have a stronger back line this time round.
Plus I think with each game in Tassie we build more of a 'home ground advantage'.

Bulldogs worry me more.
They're on a bit of a roll.

I still don't really rate the Crows, particularly if we have a stronger back line this time round.
Plus I think with each game in Tassie we build more of a 'home ground advantage'.

Careful. We build it to be too home-game-like and we'll start playing there the way we do for most Melbourne home games.

Players should be told Hobart is now considered an interstate away game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this stage should we make finals our likely opponent is going to be Crows Pies or * . I dont feel particularly confident facing anyone of these 3. Any preferences ?

West Coast at Ethiad week one...? Hawthorn at the G week two.
Beat Sydney at the SCG again in the prelim.
Defeat Essendon in the Grand Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back