Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone tell me what Andrew Gaze's April fools' joke was? Was it something about height restrictions coming into the NBL? He said something about a player being slightly over the limit, so he gave a dwarf a shoulder ride all day so he could lose some height.

Yeah, that was it but they stuffed it up because they were all giggling right from the start so you knew it was an April Fool's joke. It was actually that you had to be over a certain height (6'3" I think) then Gazey started talking about another league that had a max height (hence the story you mentioned).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Granland: The Dogs lead the Tigers 47 to 22! What do you think about that KB??
KB: I don't think that's the right score. Is that Joey out the back? Joey? Might want to double check that
MG: No it is the right score
KB: I don't believe it's the right score

Haha ... did lol.

Matt Granland: The Dogs lead the Tigers 47 to 22! What do you think about that KB??
KB: I don't think that's the right score. Is that Joey out the back? Joey? Might want to double check that
MG: No it is the right score
KB: I don't believe it's the right score

Haha ... did lol.
I love his trolling

"Mick must be on daylight savings time, with the premiership clock" - KB

That was pretty funny :D:thumbsu:

KB has been having a field day with that premiership clock stuff, saying how he doesn't understand it and so on (really meaning of course that it's an absolute load of tosh! :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back