Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of ads, I haven't noticed the unbearable ones that can't be named, yet involve Nick and Aunty Jess. Are they gone?

They are the sponsor for the show so it's understandable. I've also heard them on 3AW in the past so it's not just SEN listeners that have to endure them.
That is understandable but what I don't like, especially the ones which I definitely haven't heard for a while with the older couple, is how they make the characters come across as almost mentally challenged. If they are, that's fine, but otherwise It really grates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Michael Voss had a second pop at Reminiscing? Terry Wallace is doing it again now, and it is interesting. But after first listening to Voss talk about his sacking (which was not that great a topic I thought), what I really want to hear is him talk about Brisbane's 2001 season. The turnaround from getting pumped by Carlton mid way through the season, to being the quiet premiership favourite, to then overrunning Essendon, would be a very interesting story to listen to.

Oh god, I haven't heard him in ages. I used to love when Teo would smack him down on the ANA. Such a douche.

He was banned from the station. Characters who call in make the station, its a good mix of entertainment and opinion.

Is she still getting air time ?
She wasn't on a few weeks ago when I listened. She should stick to reality television and gossiping about B grade celebs.
Any suggestions on another female to come in and chat? And dont say Jeanne Pratt lol

Any suggestions on another female to come in and chat? And dont say Jeanne Pratt lol

Assuming she's not on a rival station, Neroli Meadows.

Actually, anyone other than Rebecca Wilson.

Neroli Meadows is a v good choice :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Also I just thought of "rosie underpants" (dont know enough about her) on footy utopia.

But yes Rita irrelevant to SEN, unless its just chit chat they want.... But stilll :confused:

I know its a guys game but it would be nice to have a few more than one token female on SEN. There would be atleast 40% of people who go to games and or support our sport in some way that are female... At least have some who know about the game be involved in SEN imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back