Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A lot of those CEO-types are too farkin smooooooth for their own good. Steven Trigg comes to mind.

Love how they all just shuffle between the available jobs, never mind what terrible stuff ups they have made, all is forgiven in the big boys club that is AFL administration.

Love how they all just shuffle between the available jobs, never mind what terrible stuff ups they have made, all is forgiven in the big boys club that is AFL administration.

so true. if it the same mistakes were made in another sporting code, afl media would be all over them

Does anyone else think that that Ian Robson sounds like a Pollie, absolute flog

i agree. especially afl presidents/CEOs/chairmans etc. could easily slide into politics (although would be found out quickly by more established liars).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to Mt Gambier on the weekend. Was able to pick up SEN, at reasonable audio, from as far as Hamilton. I was surprised, then pleased.

I don't know if it had been mentioned. But from my time off. The most notable moment for me was listening to TRH a few weeks ago. Cam Mooney got a little ahead of himself when talking about Corey Enright pay. "He be earning half the amount of some *******s..."

He the lost his concentration, and spent any opportunity for the rest of the segment, apologising for what he said. He must've wanted to fall in a hole, at that point.

I went to Mt Gambier on the weekend. Was able to pick up SEN, at reasonable audio, from as far as Hamilton. I was surprised, then pleased.

Blimey, that is surprising :eek: When I lived up the bush I couldn't get it past Kilmore :confused:

I don't know if it had been mentioned. But from my time off. The most notable moment for me was listening to TRH a few weeks ago. Cam Mooney got a little ahead of himself when talking about Corey Enright pay. "He be earning half the amount of some *******s..."

He the lost his concentration, and spent any opportunity for the rest of the segment, apologising for what he said. He must've wanted to fall in a hole, at that point.

Yes, a few of us noted that. I like Cam, he's less likely to toe the line than some, but he made a boo boo that time. Yes, you could tell he felt awful about it. Was blasted via the SMS too I think.

Elshibecstoro

BxOW9jbCYAAaJ7f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back