Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2 of those flogs nearly turned me off for the day !
Carlos keeps mentioning players as world class, well aren't they if they play international soccer. He started bagging former Aussie internationals ,as if they no nothing. Harfs show is good, but this flog needs to be removed

I actually turned it off before Carlos started today, more because I just can't get excited about soccer than anything else.

Also the biggest news story of the day apparently was about some bloke I'd never heard of! (some rugby player going to play another code I have no interest in).

I actually turned it off before Carlos started today, more because I just can't get excited about soccer than anything else.

Also the biggest news story of the day apparently was about some bloke I'd never heard of! (some rugby player going to play another code I have no interest in).

You've never heard of Jarryd Hayne?! :eek:.

Marko just asked Scott Lucas if there was any chance of Rhys Stanley moving to Geelong!!
What an absolute goose!

Why not have someone that knows something about soccer in this country and not some Murdoch journo

people are interested in who you think should be talking soccer on sen.

schebecs? lol
zapponi? you have a problem with his accent
carlos alberto? i think you had history with him or something in the past?
the foxsports guy with the english accent?

people are interested in who you think should be talking soccer on sen.

schebecs? lol
zapponi? you have a problem with his accent
carlos alberto? i think you had history with him or something in the past?
the foxsports guy with the english accent?
Don't know Ralph Barba from a piece of soap, but I wouldn't want to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garb's accent is South African actually. He's got the best job in the world and he is bloody good at it, really knows his stuff. Best "soccer person" on SEN by a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back