Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last hour of Harf's show with Ed Cohen was an hour of my life I'll never get back.
Started with both of them gushing about what huge Robbie Williams fans they are,followed by an hour of (supposedly) funny wedding stories!

Clearly the producers need to remind Gaze that his role is to take the alternate view to Maher on any issue to stimulate caller reaction (not perennially sit on the fence). At least Watson understood this basic principle whilst laughing at the ridiculousness of the position he was often forced to take.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having Harford in of the morning just illustrates you can't have two people with the ADD (lack of a better word) type persoanlities of Maher and Gaze. You need a bit of calmness to make it work.

Also, has anyone noticed that Schwarter can't do the 'Commander' live read advert, he always says "ushage instead of usage", makes me lol evr tim

Having Harford in of the morning just illustrates you can't have two people with the ADD (lack of a better word) type persoanlities of Maher and Gaze. You need a bit of calmness to make it work.

Also, has anyone noticed that Schwarter can't do the 'Commander' live read advert, he always says "ushage instead of usage", makes me lol evr tim

Harf is good in the morning

agreed. a soothing, calming voice on morning radio is good. maher/gaze supporters will say its light hearted and gets people up and ready for the day. however, there's a balance that is crucial in this competitive market. the rah rah YELL NOISE ZANY YELL!!! tactic works on FM radio for teens

Worst time of the year on SEN for someone who doesn't give a stuff about horse racing and lost interest in Cricket a long long time ago. Only thing vaguely interesting to me is the A-League coverage

Repeating myself for the umpteenth time, but god I love when Dash and Teo are on together and they just talk about whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back