Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
The A-League must be extremely boring judging by the amount they pump it up all the time. I've heard nothing for the last three days except how amazing the atmosphere is apparently, not much about the actual game though :rolleyes:

The A-League must be extremely boring judging by the amount they pump it up all the time. I've heard nothing for the last three days except how amazing the atmosphere is apparently, not much about the actual game though :rolleyes:

could say the same about any sport that gets air time.

the league has a presence on the network, commentary etc. they must make comment on the sport.

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
I was listening to Stumps radio on fiveaa from 5pm to 6pm on Saturday and they quoted the SEN text phone number. Is the show on SEN? If so what other radio stations? Also what time does it air in other states? Are we getting it in delay?

Thanks.

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
could say the same about any sport that gets air time.

the league has a presence on the network, commentary etc. they must make comment on the sport.

Of course, I don't mind comment on the sport but they seem to spend most of their time trying to convince everyone how great it is. Only leads to me think it is actually not that exciting after all. Maybe more discussion of the actual games would be better than just constantly telling everyone how good the atmosphere is, how it's building momentum, and how it's not a competition between AFL and soccer - methinks they doth protest too much.

Of course, I don't mind comment on the sport but they seem to spend most of their time trying to convince everyone how great it is. Only leads to me think it is actually not that exciting after all. Maybe more discussion of the actual games would be better than just constantly telling everyone how good the atmosphere is, how it's building momentum, and how it's not a competition between AFL and soccer - methinks they doth protest too much.

doesnt matter how many times that needs to be said, naysayers will always say it is, from both sides. absolutely shits me.

i dont believe there is a ploy to convince how good the game is. that would not be allowed on an afl station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back