Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess there will always be some people who are hard to please unfortunately.

Yes there will be. We are all very lucky to have SEN to listen to and the fact that we are writing on a forum about, clearly shows that we listen to it a lot.

That doesn't mean that we have to agree with every segment on the station, we all have varying interests. Some of the shows will appeal to us, and some won't but for someone who listens to the station for more than 10 hours a day, I'd say they get it more right than wrong.

I'll listen in the morning on the way in to work. Depending on what I'm doing work wise I'll then listen to Bartlett , but come midday I'm over it. Harford is as bland as , yes, he's up against it because everything has been covered by the morning boys, but he really has to do something to fire up. Sleep inducing.

I'll listen in the morning on the way in to work. Depending on what I'm doing work wise I'll then listen to Bartlett , but come midday I'm over it. Harford is as bland as , yes, he's up against it because everything has been covered by the morning boys, but he really has to do something to fire up. Sleep inducing.

I still live in hope that one of these days, Harford will, even if only momentarily, drop his "we're all best mates" schtick, climb down from the fence and actually venture a meaningful opinion on a sporting issue that has the potential to, shock horror, offend someone.

Opening of Harfs show tomorrow

"G'Day everybody and welcome to Harftime , and what a big show we have coming up for all of you sports lovers out there"

"We've got Robbo , Hoggy , Carlos , Ed Wyatt , Richo , Howcroft , Rita , Terry , Thommo and all their opinions on many and varied topics"

"Many ask what my opinion is on many and varied topics , see the thing is I'd give you my opinion , it's just that I love it how I piss of more of you for longer if I don't give my opinion , so stick that up your clash jumper" :D :p

3/78 at lunch. Hussey stiff to get dropped

Yeah, I am following it online now. When I'm driving though it would nice to get a score update as part of the news (score updates for live sport on a sports station is what constitutes news in my book, not fluffy interviews).

Had to make room for Finch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* me! The talk about that NFL player's catch has been WAY over-the-top. The Seppo-loving Gaze said it was one of the greatest sporting feats he's ever seen! Is it just me, or has there been at least 20 cricket catches better than that? :p

probably not 20, but a few catches better yes.

gaze on mg talking about screening in afl, using team mates to pick off and block your defender. kept saying dee-fence, offence....

Last edited:
I was listening between 3.15 and 4.30 and I thought they were covering the incident very well with what information they had.

Just a horrible situation for Hughes and all concerned, particularly the young man who bowled the ball.

Like everyone, am hoping Phil recovers back to full health.

Why would I follow NSW, when im Victorian
Gee I don't know , maybe Sydney being in NSW and all.
I'm Daniel "Dude" Harford over with
Been listening to Bartlett's podcast
It's excellent radio. The overnight guys just keep replaying stuff they've already had on ( be nice to have more re-wind)

It's excellent radio. The overnight guys just keep replaying stuff they've already had on ( be nice to have more re-wind)

Harf's not on today, Richo is filling in.

Ever heard of South Melbourne or Footscray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back