Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

noooooooo (echo)

watson is only good in bursts

confused about gaze this morning. segment with merv hughes (renegades). at first gazey said he supports both teams, then when scolded by hughes and maher he chose the stars. oh the hunamity! maher is a renegade.

2 things from this - good on gazey for picking a team and not fence sitting. maher a redman, hope he gives it to any stars players who come on the show.

merv noted that kbs position to ban the bouncer shows how little about cricket kb knows. interesting. but gazey stuck up for kb and stated he never said ban, only said have a conversation about.

these vague statements are commonplace these days and allow the speaker to wriggle out of any ownership of what they say.

Not sure how I feel about Tim coming back in March next year.
On the most part I don't mind him, but he dropped a number of notches when he was talking about what was going on at Essendon.

illustrated the impact of interest conflicts in the media. at times he wouldn't speak, others he'd only say "i just want the truth". it was akin to dermie, making his journalism debut in The Age, when naming his AA side he excluded hawthorn players because it would be seen as a conflicting interest.

illustrated the impact of interest conflicts in the media. at times he wouldn't speak, others he'd only say "i just want the truth". it was akin to dermie, making his journalism debut in The Age, when naming his AA side he excluded hawthorn players because it would be seen as a conflicting interest.

Exactly.
There were mornings when he'd come out and say he simply didn't know when asked a direct question.
And other mornings when he said he couldn't say, and that the truth will come out eventually.

Can't have it both ways Tim.

something fishy.
I was assuming him of leaving for this year to avoid being in the position he was put in for all of 2013 with the Essendon and ASADA saga.

Would've been tough for him, so now that it looks to be ending, is a good time to come back.

I heard that, it come from James Royce, he starts every story with the, eg The cricketer Phil Hughes will be laid to rest today.

ECz3dKKG_400x400.jpeg

left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back