Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane McInnes is doing 3aw Sports Today this week, and he is farkin worse than Doran, Shitbecci and Matt Thompson put together,,,,,,by 10 miles.....earth miles. I can't believe he's on air
Stll 15 million times better than that obnoxious windbag Russell.
Bit harsh on the shibecster, who is doing an outstanding job on the station. Come in Bedford

If it's Peaky then it will always apply.
He needs to pace himself when talking.

Also, any chance you can get to 50,000 posts by NYE?

i believe there is every chance as i must login everyday for hours to moderate the basketball board. it provides so much opportunity to post thoughts!

Bugger off Jim from Hawthorn and stop rewriting your own history .
Apparently the old dress wearing haggis muncher reckons the Afl wanted Hawthorn out of the comp.
Don Scott saved your club idiot

richo and i think matty granland hosting today and prob this week.

Darn - I forgot they were on and turned the radio off at 6am as usual.

RoCo is on high rotation these days, was on with Finey and now coming on the afternoon show as well! Not that I'm complaining, rather him than some of their other regular guests.

Found this on one of my old hard drives:

Billy VS Dimi if anyone is interested. Classic SEN.

And a classic SEN ad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ch 9 bloke interviewed by richo and granland about the siege in sydney. professional, respectful and a great segment. refreshing insight into granland, the true professional, so versatile.

imagine if maher, or GAZEYYYYYYYYYYY or watson were asking the questions.

ch 9 bloke interviewed by richo and granland about the siege in sydney. professional, respectful and a great segment. refreshing insight into granland, the true professional, so versatile.

imagine if maher, or GAZEYYYYYYYYYYY or watson were asking the questions.
They'll somehow bring AFL into it.

Finey told a not-bad little story last week about his first show, which was when the station started.

It was a Sat arvo. For those who don't remember, Garry Lyon was one of the "big guns" at the station, starting the Morning Glory with Brownless and Watson.

During Finey and Gilbo's show, Lyon called someone at the station and said: "this is rubbish! You've gotta get them off".

They didn't have a replacement for the following day, so they at least had one more show.

They told Gilbo and Finey after the show about Lyon's call, so Finey spent all that Sat night and Sunday morning calling everyone he knew in sport to tee up as many 'big name' interviews he could for the second show. Apparently, Lyon and a couple of others said that the Sunday was a "bit better", so he got a reprieve, and has obviously been there ever since.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back