Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

its your time to shine! its F1 season (for us anyway)
GP is a month away. It's been a long time since I've cared what has happened during the off-season. The Mercedes-Benz are expected to dominate. If Daniel Ricciardo can replicate what he did last year, it'd be a success. The only notable change, dark horse, is the new partnership McLaren have with Honda and Fernando Alonso re-joining the team.

I don't care atm, and hardly pay attention to the relevant thread on the Motor board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually like him as he doesn't hold back. Its a good hour before that goose Carlos comes on

Me too. I really like that segment in Harf's show where he goes to NZ and then to all the other states. Gives a different perspective (bias?) on all things sporting rather than just a Melbourne/Victorian view. Even if one thinks the South Australians, for example, are deluded it's good to know what the thinking/feeling is over there.

So much golf chat lately :thumbsdown:

Peaky not on tonight :thumbsdown: (replaced by David RhysJones

A-Rod a late out :thumbsdown:

Harf to have a new appointment with the AFL on the tribunal rotation , along with Luke Ball and Brad Sewell. 2 much Hawthorn for me

Luke Ball has a Hawthorn connection too.

He went for Hawthorn, his brother Matthew Ball, his cousin Josh P. Kennedy and uncles John Kennedy Jr and Peter Russo played for Hawthorn as well as his grandfather by marriage, Hawthorn patriarch John "Kanga" Kennedy Sr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back