Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Ball has a Hawthorn connection too.

He went for Hawthorn, his brother Matthew Ball, his cousin Josh P. Kennedy and uncles John Kennedy Jr and Peter Russo played for Hawthorn as well as his grandfather by marriage, Hawthorn patriarch John "Kanga" Kennedy Sr.

You're right. Drat, our cunning plan has been discovered :cool:

Listened to an hour of the two Andrews this morning - What a disaster of a show - All they did was talk over each other and their guests - I know why I listen to the two Micks on RSN.

Harf to have a new appointment with the AFL on the tribunal rotation , along with Luke Ball and Brad Sewell. 2 much Hawthorn for me

So Harfs years of sitting on the fence and never critising the AFL have paid off. Good luck handling the callers after a controversial decision at the tribunal.

Michael Christian has also been appointed to the MRP. He is going to be very restricted in what he can say on a Monday morning

So Harfs years of sitting on the fence and never critising the AFL have paid off. Good luck handling the callers after a controversial decision at the tribunal.

Michael Christian has also been appointed to the MRP. He is going to be very restricted in what he can say on a Monday morning

Very strange appointment given that Harf has a reputation as a fence sitter, how is he going to come to a decision? Also not the sharpest tool in the shed, can see him making plenty of mistakes.

Very strange appointment given that Harf has a reputation as a fence sitter, how is he going to come to a decision? Also not the sharpest tool in the shed, can see him making plenty of mistakes.
What he says publicly and in private may not be the same.

All Casual Friday jokes aside, I reckon Harf and his ego will enjoy feeling important doing this job.

Don't forget, this is a guy who fancied himself as being a member on 'N Sync. :D
Remember his serious dancing on The Footy Show?

Does Gazey actually know anything about sport outside of Basketball?

his basketball knowledge is woeful. Some of the posters on the basketball board here on bf are more knowledgeable than him

All Casual Friday jokes aside, I reckon Harf and his ego will enjoy feeling important doing this job.

Don't forget, this is a guy who fancied himself as being a member on 'N Sync. :D
Remember his serious dancing on The Footy Show?

and his singing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just turned fifty - shocking cliche to be listening to ******* AW! Bought myself a fixie bike and a crumpler bag to (over)compensate

PS: Saw Peaky at the Magistrates Court call over this morning. That voice! half expected him to break out into an Alan Mance add - "Don't lose your shirt...."

Yep, no doubt he's a closet wannabe boy band boy.

I don't know nothin about basketball, so where is Gaze lacking? The local scene? On court stuff? Everything? :D

local scene he knows more than me cause i dont follow it.

nba wise, he knows san antonio spurs basketball club cause he played for them. knows aussies over there. ask him about other teams, he wouldnt know much - key players, positions, standings, who the in form teams are.

local scene he knows more than me cause i dont follow it.

nba wise, he knows san antonio spurs basketball club cause he played for them. knows aussies over there. ask him about other teams, he wouldnt know much - key players, positions, standings, who the in form teams are.
I see. He's not up-to-date with what's going on. Is that part of his Foxtel gig, or is that show just dickin around? What about on-court stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back