Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

rita on 3aw some 10 mins ago. traitor
Look. I can handle her in small portions. I can handle her right wing bullshit. I can handle her narcissism. I can handle her pouting in photos. I can handle her Hawthorn crap. I can handle her on 3AW. I can handle her on Sky News. I can handle reading her Herald Sun s**t. What I will not accept, is her going on radio with Tom Elliott. Tom Elliott? Seriously? Lift your game, Rita.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, s**t! I'd like to hear a 'proper' interview with Vander Haar, but I bet Des wrecks it with ten "jee, I bet you got pissed that night" comments.

Ah well, i suppose it's unavoidable with Vanders

Spent a few nights with Vanders and his crew at the Chevron in the early 80's. Lovely guy but a boring interview subject.

She's taken more PEDs than what Essendon can ever be accused of, many times over. All he does is embellish her.

Show me more than anecdotal proof of S.Williams PED use. You can hardly embellish a tennis player who has won 20 Grand Slams.

Brett Phillips is a great value.

Better than Caro whose been moaning for more than 5 years that women's tennis is crap because Serena wins. It's a strange world when women criticise women's sport.

The reality is that womens tennis is boring....and annoying....... but the grunts and groans is what puts me off the most.

...and like it or not fellas, Rita is right again. Womens sport in general is not as interesting. Rarely watch any of it.

Brett Phillips is a true professional at everything he does imo.

Rarely watch any of it.

Than that is yours and Rita's loss.

The Netball grand final was one of the best sporting events of the year and the Matildas are playing fantastic soccer at the World Cup.

Last edited:
Than that is yours and Rita's loss.

The Netball grand final was won of the best sporting events of the year and the Matildas are playing fantastic soccer at the World Cup.

The World Cup has been great its is much more attacking and the women don't seem to dive and sook either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back