Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the story with Finey?.....he left at 10pm last night prior to Boxing show. Peakey took over and said Finey had some issues to sort out......mentioned it twice actually.

What issues at that time of night? Unless something unexpected at home perhaps?
I believe a very good friend of his is very ill, so that might be it

He also claimed that St.Kilda beat Geelong in the 2nd grand final in 2010 and Schibeci didn't pull him up on it!
My post wasn't about Steve's memory. It was about that fact he and Tom Brady's have something in common, with their childhood. Steve, I gather, has done well for himself. But Tom Brady is an NFL legend.

Last edited:
....and he didn't go to her funeral. I would've thought most people are devastated when they lose their long time soulmate.....they still go to their funerals. Have never heard of someone not going to a loved soulmates funeral. Weak effort imo.

So very very sad for this lady to have felt there was no other way. May she RIP

....and he didn't go to her funeral. I would've thought most people are devastated when they lose their long time soulmate.....they still go to their funerals. Have never heard of someone not going to a loved soulmates funeral. Weak effort imo.

So very very sad for this lady to have felt there was no other way. May she RIP

Who the * are you to judge? You have no idea how he's feeling. For all you know he could be suicidal now himself.

He certainly does have problems..........and has now undergone emergency surgery.

...you're right, I have no idea personally to how he was feeling on the day of the lady's funeral, but it was stated he was too devastated to go......and on that basis I stand by what I said and that he is not the only person to be so shattered by a soulmates loss..

...don't for one moment think I'm the only one with these views, I'm not. It was very odd indeed for someone not to attend a loved ones funeral.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the nightshift these days just Scott Cooney and on occasion Benny Jones?

Half the show with Cooney is just 70s/80s music mixed with "yeah....nah...yeah..I think your right there." Jones is alright though.

He certainly does have problems..........and has now undergone emergency surgery.

...you're right, I have no idea personally to how he was feeling on the day of the lady's funeral, but it was stated he was too devastated to go......and on that basis I stand by what I said and that he is not the only person to be so shattered by a soulmates loss..

...don't for one moment think I'm the only one with these views, I'm not. It was very odd indeed for someone not to attend a loved ones funeral.
I will say this with all due respect, don't comment on something you have NO idea about. The poor fellow is in a very bad way and was operated on yesterday for a serious illness and we can only hope he survives. At this stage he got through it and our prayers are with him.

I will say this with all due respect, don't comment on something you have NO idea about. The poor fellow is in a very bad way and was operated on yesterday for a serious illness and we can only hope he survives. At this stage he got through it and our prayers are with him.
Well said.

They need to get Stephen Peake off the station. I just turned the radio off he was talking so much drivel. I have said this before but how can this guy be a lawyer? Poor research and terribly constructed arguments... who would want to engage him for legal services?

Last edited:
mcmum had courage of convictions to say what she thinks. although it's not "correct" to say so close to the tragedy, one good thing about this country is that she permits anyone to have a say.
Whilst I agree with you. I don't think this right should be abused in certain sensitive subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back