Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Beer O'clock the worst segment on SEN? I switch off everytime. It might have something to do with the fact I don't drink beer, but in all seriousness, what a load of bollocks that segment is.
Nah I like it. Hate it on a Thursday during footy season though. Makes me want a beer before training!!

i dont mind it. although find it interesting that it is on during an hour where people are most likely driving.
It's better than a lot of segments that show has. Haven't it for a while though, do they still have the lady with the ocker accent doing it with them? She seemed to know her stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Beer O'clock the worst segment on SEN? I switch off everytime. It might have something to do with the fact I don't drink beer, but in all seriousness, what a load of bollocks that segment is.

It's not the worst but I also switch off. I'm not really a beer drinker either though. The gadget segment is the worst I reckon :drunk:

It's better than a lot of segments that show has. Haven't it for a while though, do they still have the lady with the ocker accent doing it with them? She seemed to know her stuff.

Last time I heard it they did, Julie Hancock.

The only way to live life :thumbsu:
"It is wise to direct your anger towards problems - not people; to focus your energies on answers - not excuses." Another one of his I like.

Does anyone know how the caller that rings into SEN 'Andy' is coping since the unfortunate loss of his wife?

"It is wise to direct your anger towards problems - not people; to focus your energies on answers - not excuses." Another one of his I like.

Does anyone know how the caller that rings into SEN 'Andy' is coping since the unfortunate loss of his wife?

I think he's doing OK. I heard him call in the other day about footy and it sounded like he was coping reasonably well.

Thanks.

I've heard him once since, and he sounded "ok" I guess. To open up about your private life like that though on a large media outlet is quite something. I hope he has decent people supporting him.

Is Andy from Packenham also Billy from West Heidelberg from back in the day?
HA ha.:thumbsu: No, Billy sometimes rings 3aw (well, seldom). Somebody said on here a long time ago that he might've moved to the country and couldn't afford to make STD calls (no mobile).

Last edited:
Is Andy from Packenham also Billy from West Heidelberg from back in the day?
To be honest, I have no idea. I listen to the callers but don't really take note of their personal details. But when I heard about Andy's sad story I took notice when that name rang in. Heard him twice when going through it, and once post the tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back