Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Listening to This is your Sporting Life. John Bowe is on. He was on JYB a few months ago. It's weird. Even though he's a big name within Australian motorsport. He had no presence amongst the Australian public. But now doing the rounds like everyone knows him.

i think you mentioned that before in this thread. and again a good point is made.

i remember him wearing glasses and having a beard.

Has the Bathurst 12 Hours been mentioned during the week, or yesterday? I'm only asking because the event has become more and more popular amongst hardened Australian motorsport fans. They like it even more than the Bathurst 1000. I was wondering if that's crept into some mainstream presence.
It was in the Herald-Sun Cars Guide, if that means anything to you

Will the F1 have the same tv setup this year, dividing between Fox and Ch 10? It annoyed me a bit. I'm not massively into it at all, but I like aspects of it, and liked having it on in the background on a Sunday night, but they can get farked after putting it on Fox. :D

It took 20 weeks. But Steve Salisbury finally recognises that the Carolina Panthers are really good. Apparently he didn't see a lot of their games, and was going by stereotype and prejudices.
He's given them, and Cam, credit a few times before tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if the AFL will ask SEN management if Leach could ease up on his AFL bashing. He's laid to boots into them a few times now and rightly so.

Whoever is pushing the buttons there needs to get a bit better. Traffic reports being cut off, ads playing over each other. They seem to go to the news a few seconds too early whilst the news reader is doing a breathing exercise.

I love how Francis called out Robbo for his Watson article and when Robbo was asked about it on TRH he had no come back, other than to say he respects Francis. Robbo never has any reply for anyone more intelligent than him, which you think would be plenty of people but in the AFL media he's not as dumb as half his peers.

None of you follow American football. But since Steve Salisbury has been really annoying me. So I'll say this here and you can call me out on it whenever the results come. The NFL season is at the equivalent of a semi final stage. The Carolina Panthers will not only win the super bowl. But they'll also belt whichever team becomes the opposition. 20+ points.

I love how Francis called out Robbo for his Watson article and when Robbo was asked about it on TRH he had no come back, other than to say he respects Francis. Robbo never has any reply for anyone more intelligent than him, which you think would be plenty of people but in the AFL media he's not as dumb as half his peers.

So that's 99% of the population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back