Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It happens the world over, not just in Australia

Booing and abuse of the opposition is more prevalent in Australia than in other countries.

We are discussing Australia so its a bit rich to deflect to other countries.

It all comes back to parents - They should teach their children how to behave at sporting events.

So you think booing of the opposition and abusing the opposition is fine in your eyes ?

Did anyone hear Dr Turf on with KB yesterday- It seems he is no longer doing Off the Bench (sadly), and when I switched on yesterday KB and Dr Turf I think had just finished a conversation about it and I was wondering what he said?

Did anyone hear Dr Turf on with KB yesterday- It seems he is no longer doing Off the Bench (sadly), and when I switched on yesterday KB and Dr Turf I think had just finished a conversation about it and I was wondering what he said?

The Doc just kept saying "I'm taking a break" (from off the bench). KB had a ball with it but that was all Doc would say.

"I'm Lynne from Solid Group.
Despite being a multi-millionaire,I spend 52 weeks of the year traipsing around Victoria giving free seminars about wealth building."

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously Steve Salisbury is going to go on about the super bowl til the week passes on every outlet he's on. Like yesterday, he'll bang on about Cam Newton and how dumb and immature he is, or lacking class., and what he should do.

I just want to point out Steve swears on air more than most, if not all, radio personalities on radio.

"I'm Lynne from Solid Group.
Despite being a multi-millionaire,I spend 52 weeks of the year traipsing around Victoria giving free seminars about wealth building."

She could be doing anything but chooses to give up her time to help others, genuine philanthropist.

Not sure what's more mind boggling, the fact that someone writes these ads and thinks they're good or that companies agree they're good and pay for them.

She could be doing anything but chooses to give up her time to help others, genuine philanthropist.

Not sure what's more mind boggling, the fact that someone writes these ads and thinks they're good or that companies agree they're good and pay for them.
"Ahh excuse me, why do you love SEN Inside Football?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back