The sequel to the greatest AFL story of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this.. is this like a cycling yellow jersey kind of deal? But an internal training thing?

Also, image for posterity.

ApFjaqa.jpg

I don't think this thread is an appropriate place for serious football discussion!

It makes me mad to see potential wasted.

Back on topic, congratulations to Matthew on his new hat.

Fantastic. Carlton are not messing around with preformance based rewards. Watch out port. A new ultra fit team is approaching

I expect this to be a trend. Also waiting for pics of his certificate. With malthouse handing it to his mum and a proud kreuzer standing in front

Would anyone else feel a bit uneasy about wearing a hat that several other blokes have worn during preseason training. I know it can be washed but in a few weeks that thing will be 20% hat fabric and 80% sweat. Kreuzer sweat as well. It's probably infectious, all of a sudden you wear the hat and miss a year with a knee or foot injury

Would anyone else feel a bit uneasy about wearing a hat that several other blokes have worn during preseason training. I know it can be washed but in a few weeks that thing will be 20% hat fabric and 80% sweat. Kreuzer sweat as well. It's probably infectious, all of a sudden you wear the hat and miss a year with a knee or foot injury
or a skin infection

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll back the clubs judgement on this one, after all they have been coming for a while and they are cooking up things slowly. The Fluor cap is another step in the right direction of buying time off their gullible fan base.

Master stroke from Mick in attempt to stall and get another contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back