All Australian
Sep 5, 2013
Uptome...
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Seahawks & MN Wild
Peter Hore has been too quiet for too long IMO

That Syd cost me a trip of a lifetime - MCG, 100 odd thousand, 2-0 up, 20 odd minutes left - three of my best mates and I were on the plane to France...then we got "Hore'd".

Fortunately I will partake on another trip of a lifetime in 29 more sleeps - Brazil here we come.

Still hate the Syd tho...

mouseincereal-300x194.jpg

Niggling players are OK if it suits their personality and they play good footy besides. We absolutely do not have to artificially develop one. Pests/nigglers add nothing structurally. I would hate one of our players playing like Brent Macaffer did the other day. I never want to see an Aaron Shattock in our colours again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cotchin's team mates let him down badly.

yeah regardless of how close macaffer was to the edge of the rules it was unbelievable that no one was going in to support cotchin.

faquito

Club Legend
Oct 8, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Barcelona FC, Arsenal
yeah regardless of how close macaffer was to the edge of the rules it was unbelievable that no one was going in to support cotchin.

The telecast showed Martin try to get into Macaffers face.. but let up as soon as the ball was thrown up. At that point Macaffer went back to hugging Cotchin.

Jan 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I remember back in the early 2000 era when Hardwick and Carr would start on the opposition as soon as the teams lined up. I often thought that those guys set the tone early. Let the opposition know they better be ready for a fight and scrap cos we sure as s**t were. Then I only needed to see how we went for the first 10 minutes to see if we were 'on'. If we were 'on' in the first 10 I knew we would win and we more often than not did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back