The Sexodus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone whine more than white christian males struggling to get laid?

Resorting to old-testament misogyny might convince them they're not the problem but the rest of us see straight through it.
why the qualifier white christian male. i am a black zoroastrian female, and struggle to get laid, and i want to make everyone feel my distress

How many fathers out there would be doing that do you think?

Extreme minority I would of thought.
I know at least one who watches his hours like a hawk so he gets the minimum and barely a minute more. Kids aren't dropped off at home, on his demand they are exchanged in a car park half way between the two parents houses so he doesn't have to drive the full 45 minutes round trip. Pretty ridiculous.

I'm sure.

And as we have seen on here, any man who dares to speak up and call for change is immediately labelled a whiny men's rights nutjob with an axe to grind.

And this is from fellow blokes.
But let's be honest: you are a whiny MRA nutjob with an axe to grind. You give your fellow blokes a bad name.

I know at least one who watches his hours like a hawk so he gets the minimum and barely a minute more. Kids aren't dropped off at home, on his demand they are exchanged in a car park half way between the two parents houses so he doesn't have to drive the full 45 minutes round trip. Pretty ridiculous.

One bloke Chief, one bloke.

One bloke Chief, one bloke.
But you have no idea - none at all - how many people act like that in regards to their kids.

I give you an example and you brush it off as "one bloke".

He's not the only one to use his kids as leverage in a divorce. Take off the blinkers.

It is incredibly a regular tactic of the left. Post a lone example of an event which conforms with their scenario and make out as if it is gospel.
Oh my God. This is a "left" tactic now? You are clueless.

The left are notorious for using it profoundly more than anyone. Nice try though.
You mean like the common "I have a black/muslim/aboriginal/etc friend . . . "???

Oh wait . . . sorry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But you have no idea - none at all - how many people act like that in regards to their kids.

I give you an example and you brush it off as "one bloke".

He's not the only one to use his kids as leverage in a divorce. Take off the blinkers.
You give one example of one fellow, and say this is prevalent, you dont know at all, who made you the authority on this issue.

And as we have seen on here, any man who dares to speak up and call for change is immediately labelled a whiny men's rights nutjob with an axe to grind.

Actually I think if you posted more threads in relation to the broken family law system you might get a heap more sympathy. What you've done is extrapolate your experience in the area of family law out across all of the sexual economy and expect everyone to nod in agreement. Family law is one place where women have traditionally had an advantage in the eyes of the law as historically they've been assumed to be better care givers. That's not a feminist position.

That article you posted was bitter nonsense. Post some things about male custody rights and we can discuss that.

Get a load of this Chief fella. Acts like he owns the joint.
I used to work for one of the larger concrete/quarrying companies in the world - Pioneer Concrete. One day, its owner and founder, Sir Tristan Antico, paid a much-anticipated visit to the Victorian Head Office where I worked, in High St, Prahran. Inevitably, he swanned through our office, paying no attention to us plebs. A couple of hours later, I asked the general office, in a rather loud voice, "Who was that person who walked through our office as if he owned the joint?"

So few saw the intended irony. Yet another reason I never bought the work ethic thing. Such forelock tugging.

It turned out he was one of Australia's greatest corporate criminals, through maintenance of, and collusion in, a nationwide cartel in his products, over a thirty-year period.

In this case, I can assure anyone who's interested, that such subservience will in no way endear you to Chief. He is a monster, as he should be.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back