Entertainment & Music The Simpsons Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

''I've constructed a germ free chamber for myself. Not a single microbe can get in or out."

10933839_10153074461163064_8635324765905971918_n.jpg

Ah, finally a little quiet time to read some of my old favorites...honey-roasted peanuts. Ingredients: "Salt, artificial honey-roasting
agents, pressed peanut sweepings..." Mmm

1907940_10155060102010705_7994268588272656192_n.png

its hard to remember the abstract ones. I took my time and ran out. I got poochie but :D
I was surprised Laddie was not in the animals.

Gave up with about 1.30, missed easy ones like Otto, Superintendent Chalmers, Lunchlady Doris and a few others. Hard to remember a lot off the top of your head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

106... I certainly watch a lot of Simpsons. Missed Otto, Disco Stu, Gil, Professor Frink, McBain, Milhouse's parents and a few others and somehow remembered Leopold (Chalmers' angry assistant) and the baby with the one eyebrow (Gerald).

Frank Grimes: [Homer's back is turned to his workstation, where an alarm goes off] Oh my God! Simpson, you got a 513!
[Homer checks his watch]
Frank Grimes: No! A 513! Don't you know your operational manual?
[Homer stares blankly and then checks his watch again]
Frank Grimes: Just look behind you!
Homer: [turns around and speaks casually] Oh, a 5*13*!

He's the one with an arm for a leg and a leg for an arm. He appeared for about 5 seconds in the whole series so I don't think there was any need for him, especially when someone like Karl appeared for most of an episode. As for Marvin Monroe, I thought I saw him there?

'Kenticky ?? In Italian that means Whore !!!'

Absolutely slays every time. (Probably the last great Sideshow Bob Episode as well)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back