Toast The Singles Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody is perfect though. You can't have everything as a 'tick', how boring.
I agree nobody is perfect. I do think you can find people that are 'perfect for you' though. Perhaps I'm just young and naive haha.

I definitely wouldn't pass up on the chance but I think there are others that I am better suited to.

I agree nobody is perfect. I do think you can find people that are 'perfect for you' though. Perhaps I'm just young and naive haha.

I definitely wouldn't pass up on the chance but I think there are others that I am better suited to.

You're not naive darl you're a romantic, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm the same. I don't believe in 'the one' but I believe that there are definitely particular people who are sent your way, whether its to be your partner, teach you a lesson, or improve your life in some way.

If she's not your person then she's not, there's nothing wrong with that either.

You're not naive darl you're a romantic, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm the same. I don't believe in 'the one' but I believe that there are definitely particular people who are sent your way, whether its to be your partner, teach you a lesson, or improve your life in some way.

If she's not your person then she's not, there's nothing wrong with that either.
Yeah that's me summed up pretty well haha. Although, I wouldn't have said romantic myself :oops::p

Could be too early to tell but I'm OK with where things are :) I'm still on the lookout that's for sure :)

She's not big on sport... so absolutely nothing :p

Haha on a more serious note, we have some things on common. Even though she's a goddess, she's probably not perfect for me. Not that I'd say no if the opportunity came up :p

Don't be that guy Jatz. Don't just jump when she says to.
Get a gameplan in your head and stick to it.
Furthermore, don't you do all the leg work. Let her come to you mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back